Cam Ward vs TVD draft grade for 2025

Mornings are not complete without the Gazette.

sebastian-greentee gazette.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Interesting that Van Dyke played better in 11 on 11 and got credit for a long completion with pressure in his face while once they went to 7 on 7 he started missing guys. It’s like the less pressure he gets the worse he is. Same old story

Advertisement
Advertisement
TVD needs to fix his issues throwing the ball between the #’s/hash marks if he’s gonna to amount to anything. He’s tentative and late in the middle 3rd. Part of it coaching up until college. He can make the throws to the outside and was probably told that’s what sets him apart and clearly he rode that horse into the ground. Think about our TE production the last 2-3yrs, awful. Emory probably had more completions that TVD had in the middle of the field. Anywhoo, I hope to all that is holy Ward doesn’t have that issue. My $0.02.

Go Canes!

TVD needs to fix his issues throwing the ball between the #’s/hash marks if he’s gonna to amount to anything. He’s tentative and late in the middle 3rd. Part of it coaching up until college. He can make the throws to the outside and was probably told that’s what sets him apart and clearly he rode that horse into the ground. Think about our TE production the last 2-3yrs, awful. Emory probably had more completions that TVD had in the middle of the field. Anywhoo, I hope to all that is holy Ward doesn’t have that issue. My $0.02.

Go Canes!
Mallory led the team in receiving in 2022 and was third in 2021. Tight end production was fine until 2023.

Advertisement
Back