Cam Ward vs TVD draft grade for 2025

I once read a story about aliens landing a ufo on the empire state building.
Happened back in the 50's. There's film of it.

ILoveLucy_Aliens.gif

Advertisement
I’m not trying to start anything here, but I noticed that TVD has a better draft grade than Cam Ward. I just want to know you guys opinion of why, and what do these experts see that we don’t. Now I know that could change as the season goes, but as of now TVD is ranked 7th QB in next year’s draft Cam is 16th.
TVD has traits but the most important one. Peace in the pocket with seeing things and making the throws on time in rhythm .Recipe for draft bust (pause). It’s a thing everyone overlooks, it’s why the first pick may be Jaden Daniel’s. If your concentration is on not getting hit or worried about it you won’t see things consistently and then you will make all offensive coordinators look like ****. Cam is way better in the pocket besides securing the ball, I rather have that than someone throwing late,staring, and erratic back there. (Big pause)

The first 4 games TVD looked all world last year. But his 4th down INT vs. FSU kinda summed up where he is.

Advertisement
I only care about which QB can win more games at Miami. I'm hoping that is Cam Ward.

I don't care if TVD goes on to be a Pro Bowl player, he wasn't all that great at UM. I doubt he'll be a Pro Bowl player because he is balding and its been decades since a bald guy won the Big Game.

TVD is a late round QB ceiling. Fits the mold of a Shane Buechele or Tanner Mordecai.

Cam Ward might be a late rounder, but has some Day 2 traits that we might get out of him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Best thing to say is that those draft rankings are going to change significantly.

Advertisement
TVD also can’t stay healthy. Hasn’t played a 12 game season and plays hurt, which limits him. I won’t be shocked if he goes off against slow B1G defenses this year

Advertisement
Back