Cam Ward to Portal

km_20220103_1080p_1.gif

Advertisement
It seems bizarre to me that this situation is playing out like it is, so Is it possible that they have their qb commited, but for whatever reason don’t want it public? Maybe they feel “Highly rated portal QB to Miami” headlines would be a distraction for JB, and they really want that bowl win?
I’ve heard this many times actually

Advertisement
Cribby is back posting on recruiting matters with no mention of the QB situation. That tells me he remains positive or, at the very least, there is no new news to report.

Staying confident until he gives me a reason to worry.

Enjoy Early National Signing Day everyone. So far it’s been a great day!

Cribby is back posting on recruiting matters with no mention of the QB situation. That tells me he remains positive or, at the very least, there is no new news to report.

Staying confident until he gives me a reason to worry.

Enjoy Early National Signing Day everyone. So far it’s been a great day!
Cam ward can wait its signing day

Advertisement
So I'm gathering that Cam & camp may be fairly (putting it mildly) delusional in terms of expectations. Projected mid to late round pick. Let's be generous and go late 3rd - 5th. Yeah, we know it only takes one - so bet on yourself then, sir. When you come back down to earth, you'll find a pretty **** good NIL package, better almost certainly than your draft status demands. Imo, they're playing nice w/ this kid.

*if this is detrimental, delete Mods.

So I'm gathering that Cam & camp may be fairly (putting it mildly) delusional in terms of expectations. Projected mid to late round pick. Let's be generous and go late 3rd - 5th. Yeah, we know it only takes one - so bet on yourself then, sir. When you come back down to earth, you'll find a pretty **** good NIL package, better almost certainly than your draft status demands. Imo, they're playing nice w/ this kid.

*if this is detrimental, delete Mods.
At the end of the day, he just might not want to be a college football player anymore. Nothing wrong with that.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Others say "3rd DAY" PICK ... not 3rd round. Difference from being a mid 1st round in another is difference between a $5 million dollar 4 year contract and a $15 million dollar one.
And none of that $$$ is guaranteed.

Advertisement
Back