Cam Ward to Portal

Advertisement
Advertisement
I just read a report that claims Ward may still take a visit to USC…can anyone confirm this? If true, it worries me for two reasons: Riley’s reputation as The QB Whisperer, and the fact that we really need to wrap this up and can’t afford to keep waiting.

I'm curious what's going on with Howard. Is he just sitting there as plan B waiting for Miami to get an answer from Ward or is he also out there visiting other spots...seems like his visit to us was pretty quiet. No pics no info on it

I just read a report that claims Ward may still take a visit to USC…can anyone confirm this? If true, it worries me for two reasons: Riley’s reputation as The QB Whisperer, and the fact that we really need to wrap this up and can’t afford to keep waiting.
He doesn't realistically have time with the dead period starting soon (Monday).

Advertisement
Howard and Ward’s camp are utilizing opposite strategies for pushing their narratives after the visit to leverage their position with Miami. Howard has been quiet and appears to be negotiating privately. Ward has been utilizing multiple public outlets to push narratives that suggests additional visits beyond Miami and FSU, good chance he may enter the draft regardless, and timeline to make decision is late December. Both parties want the best deal and assurances from Miami. It appears as if Ward’s camp is telegraphing to Miami publicly that their is offer is not enough to shut it done currently.

Howard and Ward’s camp are utilizing opposite strategies for pushing their narratives after the visit to leverage their position with Miami. Howard has been quiet and appears to be negotiating privately. Ward has been utilizing multiple public outlets to push narratives that suggests additional visits beyond Miami and FSU, good chance he may enter the draft regardless, and timeline to make decision is late December. Both parties want the best deal and assurances from Miami. It appears as if Ward’s camp is telegraphing to Miami publicly that their is offer is not enough to shut it done currently.
Except Howard is currently posting pics from his USC visit

Pics of a visit is different cause it’s part of an experience that is universal for all players

Advertisement
AU possibly involved
IMG_6616.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back