Cam Ward to Portal

Advertisement
I refuse to proclaim a long time poster as not having info. Likewise, until it becomes public, I'm not buying it fully.

@joshvalencia1996 I'm hoping you're right.

@Cane6 I understand your skepticism.

I love you both.
Forget Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
If the news is true, and Cam Ward is in the middle of posting pics from his dinner with the staff, it’s safe to assume it’s him. If Ward is actually #1 and is mid visit, then I doubt they’re taking any other commits right now.
I agree and I prefer ward myself but just saying Howard is a really good player too. Getting ward over FSU who just went undefeated would be an epic win for this program.

How does that even work or help?
It doesn't, of course.

Assuming it's Ward, we have to poison the well enough to keep Howard away from FSU and make sure he goes to the Buckeyes.

The fact that Norvell is losing a boatload of his Top Men to the NFL should argue for Howard going to Columbus, no matter how capable Howard is at moving an offense downfield.

Advertisement
I am currently in Vegas.

Making my way over to make a bet on next season if possible. I don’t ever bet so let’s see how it goes. I may be betting on 2023 and Vegas happily taking my money.
Just tell them at the Sports Book what you want to bet on. Tell them you want to bet the Over on the number of regular season wins for the 2024 season

Advertisement
Back