Cam Ward to Portal

Advertisement
IMG_0672.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Everyone just vibe, I’ve been as critical as anyone on this board of Mario and have down right called for his head multiple times. He’s lining up this next season to be a playoff run and big money is behind him. Next year is gonna be fun
This is why I tend to believe you. I know your post history has been critical of him so it was surprising to see you talk this way. Unless you have been hacked of course lol.

Is this one of those “I have a ton of money so I invest in UM football but don’t really get involved in the weeds” donor?

Or…

A “Jerry Jones I am going to give you millions but want to be involved in every detail of the football program” type donor?

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is why I tend to believe you. I know your post history has been critical of him so it was surprising to see you talk this way. Unless you have been hacked of course lol.
My tune changed when I heard the amount of money being invested and number of donors taking a much more serious approach. I was on “we’re broke” this summer but catching up with my buddy and his pops I’m very excited for what’s to come

Everyone just vibe, I’ve been as critical as anyone on this board of Mario and have down right called for his head multiple times. He’s lining up this next season to be a playoff run and big money is behind him. Next year is gonna be fun
I'm not an insider, but I can attest to the veracity of this statement.

Advertisement
Back