Cam Ward to Portal

Then Big Q becomes an instant goat and others missed out. The alternative is much worse šŸ¤£.
I hear some stuff every one in awhile. Go to practices every once in awhile. @DMoney and @Cribby can attest. But you continue being a giant gaping ***** that everyone on the board laughs at every day.

Youā€™ll be the second person I block now you giant *****.

Advertisement
Any chance Ward is willing to shut it down after tomorrow? Seems kind of unlikely but if he sees what he needs to see and gets the NIL he wants, then it would be nice. It's just hard to imagine he will shut it down with how many schools want him to come but I guess a few QBs have already done it (Gabriel.

Gotta drop ya nuts to earn credit ā€˜round these parts.
I hear some stuff every one in awhile. Go to practices every once in awhile. @DMoney and @Cribby can attest. But you continue being a giant gaping ***** that everyone on the board laughs at every day.

***** Latifah

404.jpg

Any chance Ward is willing to shut it down after tomorrow? Seems kind of unlikely but if he sees what he needs to see and gets the NIL he wants, then it would be nice. It's just hard to imagine he will shut it down with how many schools want him to come but I guess a few QBs have already done it (Gabriel.
y wouldn't he? he's a one year rental looking for a spot that he maximize his production and improve his draft stock. the quicker he commits, the better supporting cast his new coaches (god and big q cane willing - us) can get from in the portal and recruiting trail.

if his goal is to maximize his bag at all costs then he'd drag it out. but it sounds like he has an NIL number in mind and I'd hope for his sake he's only considering teams that have said they'll meet his number

Advertisement
Advertisement

A fake insider could never fully crucify someone this bad

I believe him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back