Cam Ward to Portal

I don't give a **** about earning credit.

And I've already interacted with a poster today who was way too obsessed with other guys' balls...

🤣
Cbs What GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

Advertisement
Going back to watch Ward highlights for the 19th time so I can get real used to him and begin to love him like the Cane legend he will become. Depending on what happens tomorrow of course. If it’s happens tomorrow.

Advertisement
If I hit the powerball tonight I will give award whatever he wants to be a Hurricane next year…now if I don’t it’s on you guys..

Well I’ll chip in the 2 bucks I won tonight in the powerball as promised

Advertisement
Advertisement
Shouldn’t be a matter of money.Just give him what TVD was getting.Wasn’t he getting crazy amount?

Advertisement
Cam ward is not nearly as dynamic a runner as d'eriq king.. Stronger / better arm for sure, typical gunslinger

D'eriq I think was more dynamic because he could maneuver in the pocket, cam ward really struggles with pocket awareness. Yes his OL is below average, but taking 39 sacks for - 260 yards is just really, really bad

all in all, 120 carries for 144 yards for cam ward - averaging 1.2 yards per carry
Did you not see the highlights? Dude had to run for his life EVERY DOWN! Had to turn to Houdini to escape every down

Advertisement
Back