Cam Ward to Portal

Advertisement
Advertisement
Horton looked lost half the time he was out there. Not even close to being the fluid athlete Young is. Young is really good after the catch and should’ve been utilized as a 50/50 option way more. He was also banged up pretty bad midseason.
Tell me exactly what you saw from Horton that would make you say this.
Maybe it was more of what I didn't see in young but I thought Horton ran good routes and looked smooth, he didn't drop many passes the few he got. Looked like he was a lot quicker and more fluid than Colby young so honestly the exact opposite. I agree with you Miami coaches don't know how to use they're players skill sets

Advertisement
If I hit the powerball tonight I will give award whatever he wants to be a Hurricane next year…now if I don’t it’s on you guys..
The Wire Reaction GIF

Advertisement
Maybe it was more of what I didn't see in young but I thought Horton ran good routes and looked smooth, he didn't drop many passes the few he got. Looked like he was a lot quicker and more fluid than Colby young so honestly the exact opposite. I agree with you Miami coaches don't know how to use they're players skill sets
Yep. Hortons route running is considerably better.

Advertisement
Portal era is wild man

Found by Miami during the summer when no other school had any interest. No loyalty lol
coulda sworn he had other offers and took visits.. I think penn st offered but wanted to change his position, Tenn was the other one we were goin with down to wire.. Vtech was there..

Advertisement
Back