Cam Ward to Portal

Advertisement

I just went back to see who were our starters on on the OL that year opening up versus LSU -- St Louis, Jahir Jones, Tyler Gauthier, Hayden Mahoney and Donaldson. I can't even remember WTF was Hayden Mahoney that's how forgettable that lineup was. We did have some talent at TE, WR and RB.

p.s., I still fault Rosier for Ahmmon Richards' injury. Not intentional, don't get me wrong, he was just that bad of a passer and put his receiver into the worst of the worst situations.

I just went back to see who were our starters on on the OL that year opening up versus LSU -- St Louis, Jahir Jones, Tyler Gauthier, Hayden Mahoney and Donaldson. I can't even remember WTF was Hayden Mahoney that's how forgettable that lineup was. We did have some talent at TE, WR and RB.

p.s., I still fault Rosier for Ahmmon Richards' injury. Not intentional, don't get me wrong, he was just that bad of a passer and put his receiver into the worst of the worst situations.
I went to that game, left in the middle of the 3Q. Was beyond angry. Burrow wasn’t **** that game either.

lincoln riley and matt rhule flew to Washington to visit cam ward

Just spitballing here, but hear me out . . . If Mario really believes that his future success is tied to one QB and that one QB is Cam Ward and if its true (as this article states) that Cam's going rate is $2 million, I'm taking $2 million of my $8 million 2024 salary and deferring it to the Canes Connection NIL Group so they can pay that boy his price. I don't often like to spend other people's money but, when you get to the rarefied air that Mario is at, is there a real difference in getting paid $24 million versus $22 million over three years when your legacy is on the line?

Advertisement

Hayden Mahoney was the one that look like Chaz Bono….

Office Tv Youre Welcome GIF by The Office

I remember distinctly being not excited going into 2018 due to the way we finished the season and what we lost.

2017 was the last time I remember *expecting* us to have a pretty good team based on what we returned and how we finished ‘16 with the bowl win against WVU.

Advertisement
much respect to your insight, but haven't come across your thoughts on Ward. are you in favor?

Yeah I'm in favor...

Advertisement
Advertisement
This thread has devolved into pure trash. Classic CIS.

@Cribby feed us a nugget so that we gave something real to chew on this weekend?

What's the rush?

I've been disappointed since Clappy ran out of Butch's boys via graduations.

Let's see - twenty years? Same crap - year after year - different names, BUT - new ways to ***** the pooch.

What do we make of this? Bidding war is what comes to mind, but don't know how sourced the outlet is that tweeted this.

*side note: if/when a QB is 'committed', will Mario keep it under wraps as long as possible for bowl game/roster retention purposes?

What do we make of this? Bidding war is what comes to mind, but don't know how sourced the outlet is that tweeted this.

*side note: if/when a QB is 'committed', will Mario keep it under wraps as long as possible for bowl game/roster retention purposes?
I would imagine he wants it done as soon as possible as a selling point to the incoming recruiting class

he also has to do a lot of visits / finalizing this recruiting class + prepping for a bowl game

Advertisement
Back