Cam Ward to Portal

Advertisement
is this the most "insiders" we've had around here?
Maybe

smackdown GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
We need this to happen, sell him on playing behind one of the best o-lines in America, talented WRs and very deep backfield

As long as the NIL is in the same range, I have to think any sane QB would want to play for Miami. TVD could eat a 7 course meal and still not get pressured. That's why his picks are so egregious and the interceptions thrown by some of these QBs we're looking at are more explainable/forgivable.

As long as the NIL is in the same range, I have to think any sane QB would want to play for Miami. TVD could eat a 7 course meal and still not get pressured.
Well not pressured by a defensive player. His mind pressured him every time he took a drop back.

Advertisement
Advertisement
yeah I almost put 2018, but idk. losing the last 3 games and getting absolutely smoked by Clemson in 2017 kind of was a downer for me going into 2018. Especially since we knew we had rosier / Perry leading the qb room for 2018

this year we were in every game, we were physical enough, and have the talent to win the ACC.. bringing someone like ward would be wild

also was thinking of 2020 with king but even then we ended 2019 by getting shutout in a bowl game by Louisiana tech - hurts just typing it. So most the fan base was disengaged by that point

I think next year we're an actual playoff capable team (with ward or howard). I don't think I've truly believed that going into a season since 2005 (2013 and 2017 got my hopes up mid season but wasn't expecting those kind of years before it started)

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back