Cam Ward to Portal

Advertisement
what part of Spain, you think?
IMG_4284.gif

need ruiz to offer him an NIL so large that the NCAA sanctions us and possibly opens up a RICO

Advertisement
247 Noles guys believe FSU will get a visit sometime this week.
they aren’t exactly going out on a limb

Pete Thamel said on college game day Saturday that Miami, FSU, and Washington were all getting visits this week. Probably where he got that from

Nole morons on twitter have been spamming about ward all day but that was just because ward and Jordan Travis started following each other on instagram

they aren’t exactly going out on a limb

Pete Thamel said on college game day Saturday that Miami, FSU, and Washington were all getting visits this week. Probably where he got that from

Nole morons on twitter have been spamming about ward all day but that was just because ward and Jordan Travis started following each other on instagram
It sounds like DJU is their #1 guy and Ward #2 fwiw

Advertisement
From ON3 national writer overnight: (conversation in a podcast with Andy Staples)

-might not be in a rush to find a new school. the NFL is still on the table for Ward.

-“So I put an Intel piece on Thursday saying that I’d been hearing that there was a chance Cam Ward was gonna go to Miami this weekend,” Nakos said. “From my understanding that did not happen. "

- I don’t think they want to rush this process just like they’re waiting on this draft grade,” Nakos said. “I don’t think they want to make a decision and then find out the draft grade so by no means am I anticipating something right away. He needs to take a couple of visits in my opinion first and I think that’s how it’s gonna play out.”

-“Miami is an interesting one too,” Staples said. “I said a place where they run something similar to the offense that he ran in Washington State, which would be USC, which would be any of the air-raid coaches. Shannon Dawson in Miami is an air-raid guy as well. So that would make a lot of sense.

Speaking on waiting and being fixated on one guy. If Cam is truly the guy and we are known to have interest in little Tua, maybe putting all our effort into the Cam recruitment isn’t all the bad while we are waiting on the waiver for approval? Idk maybe I’m just trying to rationalize a risky business decision.

Advertisement
I was happy with the “5 above the line” plan. Not as happy if we’re really waiting on CW. I hope he has agreed to make a decision this week.

From ON3 national writer overnight: (conversation in a podcast with Andy Staples)

-might not be in a rush to find a new school. the NFL is still on the table for Ward.

-“So I put an Intel piece on Thursday saying that I’d been hearing that there was a chance Cam Ward was gonna go to Miami this weekend,” Nakos said. “From my understanding that did not happen. "

- I don’t think they want to rush this process just like they’re waiting on this draft grade,” Nakos said. “I don’t think they want to make a decision and then find out the draft grade so by no means am I anticipating something right away. He needs to take a couple of visits in my opinion first and I think that’s how it’s gonna play out.”

-“Miami is an interesting one too,” Staples said. “I said a place where they run something similar to the offense that he ran in Washington State, which would be USC, which would be any of the air-raid coaches. Shannon Dawson in Miami is an air-raid guy as well. So that would make a lot of sense.
Not exactly what CIS is gonna want to wake up too

Advertisement

I'll take this with a big grain of salt but if this is accurate I'd have that backup plan ready and if it's Howard I'll just ride with it. Seems like Ward is elongating the process for thr highest offer but we don't have the luxury to wait forever, we need our qb before ESD.

Advertisement
Back