Cam Ward to Portal

Trusting this Q dude might be right, but doesn't feel right to see the board doing it.

Feel like we needs to drag him through the gutters as an imposter first in order to get the right energy for a commitment today
Isn’t he the one that called Hykeem to FSU last year? If so, he seems to know his stuff.

Advertisement
With some MyQ, ANYTHIIINNGGGGGGG IS POSSIBLEEEEEE
Clueless Movie Aww GIF by filmeditor

we have 2 daughters and I’ve been really lucky because they are amazing even in the newborn stages…barely ever cried, slept most of the night, etc. just angels lol
Ha, this is gold. My oldest son didn't sleep through the night until he was 3. Was probably the most challenging thing I've ever gone through. Lol 🤣 holy **** I don't know how.

My youngest was 4 years after. I had PTSD we would round 2 of no sleep ever. Little buddy would sleep 12 hours straight.

Enjoy it. And to the new parents, congrats and I truly hope it goes smooth. I had 8 NICU doctors in the OR for my 2nd. He was a month early, I never laughed and cried so hard when I heard his voice, and then the doc laugh this is not a premi. Kid was 11 lbs.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This would be a big get today!

Get this ish jumping the right way! I think it’ll be like dominoes if we land a stud at QB. Can really set ourselves up for a nice run next year

Man y’all are really getting in my head about fatherhood. Expecting a daughter in February.
Uhhh I can’t speak for them but being a dad has been the biggest/ most rewarding experience of my life. I get to wake up(woken up to) my best friend. That child is your clay. You mold and shape it how you want. It was the blessing my life needed. It turned everything around. I’m a better man and husband because of it. You’ll be great.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Nothing will ever beat being a dad. I’m a girl dad and I couldn’t be more pleased. No matter what happens in your day that little girl will always be excited to see you. Remember that future dads when you weigh family time versus anything else. Nothing will ever compare. My daughter learned to throw up the U and say go Canes about the time she turned two. I did it to her playing around and she got it immediately. Taking her to pin stripe bowl this year should be a great time.

Advertisement
Back