Cam Ward to Portal

Advertisement
Man y’all are really getting in my head about fatherhood. Expecting a daughter in February.

I have one daughter,2 step daughters and 3 granddaughters…..as much as I’d love to have gotten a boy in there somewhere I wouldn’t trade any of them for a boy.

They will all most likely become daddy’s girls and your wife will end up ****ed at you because you’ll give in to them when they want something with your wife always having to play the bad cop…😂…..

Advertisement
Advertisement
So you chose not to read the other tweets and internet reports that said Ward would be visiting this weekend?

Your choice. Sure, it's all "other posters and insiders".

Believe what you want to believe.
My post was meant to be amusing. Must you always be so combative? If you don’t like what somebody says, then ignore the post and move on. Life is better that way.

This isn’t a courtroom. It’s a public forum for ‘Canes to debate, commiserate, analyze and discuss a football program we all love. We don’t always have to agree with each other and that’s okay.

Sheesh. Enjoy your Sunday.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s heartwarming to hear so many of you have future Canes in the house. Hopefully, in the not too distant future, they’ll all have a Canes football team they can be excited about.
I remember saying wow my son is so lucky he gets to have the Canes coached by Mario (thinking we would be good) and then we had last year and this year.
IMG_6011.jpeg

From game 1 he already has the pessimistic Canes fan look

Man y’all are really getting in my head about fatherhood. Expecting a daughter in February.
I have 3 kids (two boys).

You will love it. First you start taking them to games. Then you introduce them to CIS. Finally, you start tailgating with them.

Every phase is precious and worth the agony of being a ‘Canes fan the last 20 years or so.

Advertisement
Back