Cam Ward to Portal

Advertisement
Guys, Gaby is one of the good guys. The staff may have told him to feed bad info out to get the scent off. Cam Ward would be the biggest win of the Mario era.
No personal hate for anyone that’s a Cane, but it does seem like he’s in the dark here (and for some other stuff). No malice towards him.

I mean I’m not an insider. But he’s there
Ncaa Football Please GIF by ESPN College Football

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not in Houston, there’s a restaurant in Coral Gables on Ponce and Alhambra named Hillstones that was named Houston’s. A lot of the locals still refer to it as Houston’s. As someone who has spent a lot of time there I can tell you that’s Hillstone on Ponce and Miracle Mile.
deleted, no need to confuse folks

Advertisement
Most of CIS: Gaby is an idiot and knows nothing.

Also Most of CIS: Gaby just posted a story, what does it say?
I don’t get why people post his updates when there are a few insiders here who are normally spot on with their tidbits they drop to us at no charge.

Advertisement
Most of CIS: Gaby is an idiot and knows nothing.

Also Most of CIS: Gaby just posted a story, what does it say?
lol true, but it’s also because access to the program is so limited and treated like it’s Fort Knox, 007 top secret…so we’ll take anything we can get.

I don’t get why people post his updates when there are a few insiders here who are normally spot on with their tidbits they drop to us at no charge.
There's no updates though. It's all 'most wanted recruit' stories, etc. Complete waste.

Advertisement
Back