Cam Ward to Portal

Source?

Apologies for my skepticism, but other than an earlier post and the ON3 report about a rumored weekend visit, there have been no other reports to confirm the visit is taking place. Ward indicated earlier this week there would be no weekend visit and somebody alluded to graduation taking place Saturday (which supports your insight).

Any word from insiders or news sources?

I wanna believe it’s true but going to need a little more meat on the bone [pause].
Today is technically not the weekend. So he wasn't lying. Chess not checkers

Advertisement
Why won’t yall accept me for me lol
Frustrated Anger GIF by South Park

Advertisement
TOS had a thread from FSU board where a fan in Houston had an interaction with Mario at a restaurant last night, about an hour from where he's from
Not in Houston, there’s a restaurant in Coral Gables on Ponce and Alhambra named Hillstones that was named Houston’s. A lot of the locals still refer to it as Houston’s. As someone who has spent a lot of time there I can tell you that’s Hillstone on Ponce and Miracle Mile.

Advertisement
Yeah, but if he makes it all the way here, might as well show him a good time in Miami. Doubt he would complain about that.
**** thats why you dont leak info. Howard wouldnt even know Ward was here. Do your due diligence for a backup option just cause kids are wishy washy. Show him a good time and then Monday let the news drop. Mario got this recruiting **** down. Sniper on the trail. First build the o line & Lbs ✅️ then d line ✅️ then wrs and rbs✅️ then program changing QB TBD. Just need game changing DBs. Man putting a roster together than actually compete for multiple years once they can put it together on the field.

You know Mario has his Christmas shopping list and QB is at the absolute very top. And while he may be window shopping across 100 stores (recruits and transfers), he's spending the vast majority of his effort and time with only a handful this year. Because we only really NEED a few gifts under the tree to make this holiday special. I am certain we fans will be celebrating the New Year.

Not in Houston, there’s a restaurant in Coral Gables on Ponce and Alhambra named Hillstones that was named Houston’s. A lot of the locals still refer to it as Houston’s. As someone who has spent a lot of time there I can tell you that’s Hillstone on Ponce and Miracle Mile.
Yea Houstons was original brand name owned under Hillstones parent company, they rebranded a few locations to not get caught up as a chain restaurant. The grill at Bal Harbour was basically the same thing with same menu but I think they also rebranded to Hillstones at Bal Harbour. Locals still refer to it as houstons because it is essentially the same thing with same menu and ambiance.

What's the consensus on the board? If it's down to Ward or Howard, who do we prefer?
Feel like anyone who watched Wazzu over the past two years is fully on the Ward wagon, while those who didn’t have just looked at his fumble stats and are convinced he’s a liability.

Howard is good, Ward is elite, imo.

Advertisement
Gaby says Clark is the only official visitor in town and most coaches are on the road.
I’m about 100% confident that’s BS - recruiting staff wouldn’t be posting pictures of Key Biscayne Ritz on a Thursday night before any recruit gets here. I said it previously the Hecht is Fort Knox right now and if Ward is here, all the reporters either don’t know or were told to not say a word about it.

Advertisement
Oh, thanks for the info! Had no clue

Advertisement
Back