Cam Ward to Portal

It's a good approach.

The only loophole to overcome is Mario's perception it seems. It's a big one when everyone else is teamed up negative recruiting Miami and Mario.

We will see if it even matters. Dawson's relationship and familiarity with JP Tillman is huge here.
Ok Ill bite here. I get that there is a warranted perception that Mario doesn't run a 'fun and gun' uptempo system but Justin Herbert went 6th overall in the draft and threw for 61 touchdowns his last two years at Oregon, while winning 12 games and a Rose Bowl.

If that makes Mario a QB killer in certain people's eyes then I don't know what to tell you.

Advertisement
Appreciated.

I strongly suggest that our most gaping porsters do some Kegel exercises to tighten up their loose vaginal cavities and anal sphincters.

Also, broad shoulders and thick skin are helpful physical attributes.

Yours in Christ,

T.O.C.
Those posters can do all the Kegal exercises to tighten up their pussies but they still won’t get rid of the roast beef curtains dangling from their no-no square. **** the lot of the nay-saying *******. GO CANES

1+2=3

Ok Ill bite here. I get that there is a warranted perception that Mario doesn't run a 'fun and gun' uptempo system but Justin Herbert went 6th overall in the draft and threw for 61 touchdowns his last two years at Oregon, while winning 12 games and a Rose Bowl.

If that makes Mario a QB killer in certain people's eyes then I don't know what to tell you.

You should take a look at F$U Tears.

The F$U homers started out with "Mario has ruined every QB he has ever touched", and then a few honest posters started to talk about how Herbert ACTUALLY performed at Oregon and where he was ACTUALLY drafted.

Crickets.

1702399550942.png

Advertisement
It's a good approach.

The only loophole to overcome is Mario's perception it seems. It's a big one when everyone else is teamed up negative recruiting Miami and Mario.

We will see if it even matters. Dawson's relationship and familiarity with JP Tillman is huge here.
Do you know/hear anything about Ward's circle? Are his advisors straight up guys?

You should take a look at F$U Tears.

The F$U homers started out with "Mario has ruined every QB he has ever touched", and then a few honest posters started to talk about how Herbert ACTUALLY performed at Oregon and where he was ACTUALLY drafted.

Crickets.
As illustrious as our program has been, we've literally had 2 QB's picked in the first round and just 1 in the top 10.

Advertisement

I’ll raise your Herbert example with Anthony Brown + TVD debacle + not bringing in a QB with experience to be #2 in 2023

All things being equal I feel like Howard is the better fit and actually like him a little more in our offense. But, there are two things that make me prefer Ward...

#1 is he can really help change the perception of Mario and this offense. Having him run around and make plays, light up the scoreboard and bring some excitement to the offense kills that bad narrative and quiets all the negative recruiting which is starting to become very problematic.

#2 - **** FSU, make them play with DJU next year.
But the assumption there is that Mario lets him do all that. I mean, if he's handing the ball off on 1st and 2nd down and strongly encouraged to stay in the pocket and not improvise, the excitement that you're alluding to won't materialize. But I'm with you.

Yep. The person I talked to said we don't even know who our competition is for Howard but USC is assumed. Even then, he's not Caleb Williams and isn't getting the same NIL treatment in LA that he did. We can beat them out in $ if they need to.

With Ward it's assumed it's FSU and they're not going to let him go there as long as $ can make an impact in his final decision. The plan is to not even let him visit FSU with the $ figure they're gonna put out there. TBD.

They're not even messing around negotiating. The offer is the offer. I think they can even push Ward to commit today because if he waits, Howard can take the spot and the $
Season 3 Thank You GIF by The Office

In order to take advantage of his well documented people skills and customer service joie de vivre, @TheOriginalCane has been appointed Director of Customer Success at CIS

Please direct any CIS issues to him in a DM.

Happy Holidays
No, I'm good. I'll just figure it out. I asked a question once and he thoroughly answered it.

books-here-are-the-books.gif

Advertisement
As illustrious as our program has been, we've literally had 2 QB's picked in the first round and just 1 in the top 10.

Or, you know, actually FOUR QBs picked in the first round. Supplementals count. You have to give up the same round pick in the next draft.

1702400624655.png

I'd also point out that Fran Curci went in the first round of the AFL draft in 1960.

I’ll raise your Herbert example with Anthony Brown + TVD debacle + not bringing in a QB with experience to be #2 in 2023
wait are you seriously trying to say he ruined Anthony Brown QB career? Also not recruiting a qb has nothing to do with a false narrative as a qb killer that stupid *** Oregon fans started because they thought Herbert was the greatest qb ever born and should have been drafted before Burrow.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back