Cam Ward to Portal

Yep. The person I talked to said we don't even know who our competition is for Howard but USC is assumed. Even then, he's not Caleb Williams and isn't getting the same NIL treatment in LA that he did. We can beat them out in $ if they need to.

With Ward it's assumed it's FSU and they're not going to let him go to FSU as long as $ can make an impact in his final decision. The plan is to not even let him visit FSU with the $ figure they're gonna put out there. TBD.

They're not even messing around negotiating. The offer is the offer. I think they can even push Ward to commit today because if he waits, Howard can take the spot and the $
Love this approach don't mess around with the offer and let him know he's the guy but if you pass we are taking Howard.

Advertisement
Yep. The person I talked to said we don't even know who our competition is for Howard but USC is assumed. Even then, he's not Caleb Williams and isn't getting the same NIL treatment in LA that he did. We can beat them out in $ if they need to.

With Ward it's assumed it's FSU and they're not going to let him go to FSU as long as $ can make an impact in his final decision. The plan is to not even let him visit FSU with the $ figure they're gonna put out there. TBD.

They're not even messing around negotiating. The offer is the offer. I think they can even push Ward to commit today because if he waits, Howard can take the spot and the $
The fact that they have that amount of money + Jeremiah Smith's amount + last year and this years class....

Nba Playoffs Reaction GIF by NBA

Advertisement
If we land Cam, the WR situation resolved itself. We land a stud through portal plus Josh Kelly.
Thats not what im saying lol im saying we have a really good NIL $ if they are actively trying to get Cam on board and also pushing hard for Jeremiah to flip to us.

Advertisement
Love this approach don't mess around with the offer and let him know he's the guy but if you pass we are taking Howard.
It's a good approach.

The only loophole to overcome is Mario's perception it seems. It's a big one when everyone else is teamed up negative recruiting Miami and Mario.

We will see if it even matters. Dawson's relationship and familiarity with JP Tillman is huge here.

IMG_5493.jpg

My totally uninformed guess is that if he's visiting, it's already wrapped up. It means the NIL is already agreed to, he just has to check things out and see if he likes the campus etc. That's how I would handle it if I were his camp.... don't even visit until the numbers already make sense, and then at that point the visit is a formality. And I think that's probably how it usually goes down, which is why QB's normally don't visit a bunch of places. Because I doubt Ward is negotiating the NIL himself, if he's smart he has a lawyer doing that. The fact that he's visiting means our NIL is stepping up, which is great to hear.

agreed 100% on the NIL. he also has to make other determinations as to personality fit etc. he isn't showing up to negotiate the NIL or to see if Dawson is the right guy.

Advertisement
Is this like Hanukkah, where there are several days of panic? Because I was told to panic if we didn't get a2 DTs and a QB by Sunday, then it was yesterday, now I'm hearing today.

Is there a project manager I could speak to about this?

In order to take advantage of his well documented people skills and customer service joie de vivre, @TheOriginalCane has been appointed Director of Customer Success at CIS

Please direct any CIS issues to him in a DM.

Happy Holidays

Advertisement

With Ward it's assumed it's FSU and they're not going to let him go there as long as $ can make an impact in his final decision. The plan is to not even let him visit FSU with the $ figure they're gonna put out there. TBD.

All things being equal I feel like Howard is the better fit and actually like him a little more in our offense. But, there are two things that make me prefer Ward...

#1 is he can really help change the perception of Mario and this offense. Having him run around and make plays, light up the scoreboard and bring some excitement to the offense kills that bad narrative and quiets all the negative recruiting which is starting to become very problematic.

#2 - **** FSU, make them play with DJU next year.

In order to take advantage of his well documented people skills and customer service joie de vivre, @TheOriginalCane has been appointed Director of Customer Success at CIS

Please direct any CIS issues to him in a DM.

Happy Holidays

Appreciated.

I strongly suggest that our most gaping porsters do some Kegel exercises to tighten up their loose vaginal cavities and anal sphincters.

Also, broad shoulders and thick skin are helpful physical attributes.

Yours in Christ,

T.O.C.

Advertisement
Back