Cam McCormick, TE, Oregon

Advertisement
Larry David Reaction GIF

Ok CIS, I present to you a new theory for yall to consider.

Mario plans on getting a new OC, and for that OC to have some slots to bring in their own assistant coaches.

TE Coach, Field, is moved to an off field role.

We sign McCormick as a "player". Plot twist, he is actually here to coach our TEs on how to block.

So we dont need a solo TE coach.

Now, once Gattis finds a new job 👀, new OC will have QB and WR coaching slots available.

And we can promote DVD to on field so that he doesn't leave.

Mario plans on getting a new OC, and for that OC to have some slots to bring in their own assistant coaches.

We sign McCormick as a "player". Plot twist, he is actually here to coach our TEs on how to block.

Now, once Gattis finds a new job 👀, new OC will have QB and WR coaching slots available.

If this is what we're waiting on it might be a while LOL

Interesting theory. Any smoke to support that theory other than the new “kid” at TE?

Trying to assess the probability…

Advertisement

The Russian judge gives a score of 8.5 for these mental gymnastics.

Welp…. I’m always the one saying we need more “menfolk” on the squad. Especially in the trenches. I’m thinking he suffices.

If they want him they want him I guess.

Although.. He fits the mold of the type of player we'll be *****ing about in 9 months because he's playing over the more talented younger players. There's always THAT guy. The billionth year upperclassman who never does anything but always get pt.

0DCDE183-FD15-451C-A406-27E0495899D5.gif

Advertisement

Michael Scott Why Are You The Way That You Are GIF by Giphy QA

Regardless of how we feel about this grandpa joining the team, this should tell us how our coaching staff feels about our current TE room

which is probably why we were taking 3 TE’s when it seemed unnecessary to most (myself included)

Interesting theory. Any smoke to support that theory other than the new “kid” at TE?

Trying to assess the probability…
That entire post was a joke to justify taking this TE. Dolphins were down 17-0 and I needed to distract my mind from the game lol

Sorry, should've been clear that it was a joke. Thought that was clear lol.

Any  chance this guy doesn't count against the 85? Read a few days back and academic scholly was possible.

-Regardless, do we not understand yet how committed Mario is to running the ball?

Advertisement
That entire post was a joke to justify taking this TE. Dolphins were down 17-0 and I needed to distract my mind from the game lol

Sorry, should've been clear that it was a joke. Thought that was clear lol.
I looking for any sign or glimpse of hope to cling onto that I took it seriously. 🤪

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back