Cam McCormick, TE, Oregon

Advertisement
Gotta be honest, there's no reason to dump on this young man. He isn't out there not trying, he's just limited in what he can do. Would he like to be a threat in the passing game, I'm sure he would. He's just not very good at it and does what he can with his skillset.

I personally consider him one lucky SOB. College is great and this 7 years or whatever the amount is, life isn't going to get better. Not until you have a kid that is. ****, I would've loved to spend 7 years on someone else's dime in school. I hope he's put some of that time to good use and will be ready to kick *** in whatever his career will be.
He made a key block in the Fletcher game winner literally the week before...the immediate dumping on him after he played maybe the best LB in the ACC in his matchup is some real weird ****. This guy has been a net positive for us. He's playing way more than he should, but that's not his fault. Tell the rest of the room to step the **** up.

This is Ivey, Ragone, etc. all over again. Those players are not the problem. The fact that none of the other players haven't taken their job is the problem.

He made a key block in the Fletcher game winner literally the week before...the immediate dumping on him after he played maybe the best LB in the ACC in his matchup is some real weird ****. This guy has been a net positive for us. He's playing way more than he should, but that's not his fault. Tell the rest of the room to step the **** up.

Talk about whiffing at a position.
Brantley gone
Mammareli retired
Skinner not playing
Carver not playing
Williams could workout but the drops are a concern.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back