Cam Davis is our most underrated offensive player

He’s definitely not faster than Travis homer but he is big as **** with an impressive build and an explosive back in his own right. 5’10 and at least 205-210 right now.

Top 3 backs in terms of speed
Lingard
Homer
Cam Davis
Imo
Burns from what the coaches are saying is the second fastest and the biggest running back on the team at 225-230 pounds. Burns is a freak and had one the best SPARQ scores in history. Had a good spring and surprised a lot of people. Hopefully the injury bug is gone. Great to have all of these great running backs. Running backs get injured so its better to have more. Hope they all do great and end up playing in the NFL for a very long time.

Advertisement
everyone is always talking about Lingard but I have always thought Cam was the superior back.

A man that **** big is not supposed to be that fast. He is just as big as Homer as a freshman and maybe even faster then him.

I'm telling ya'll right now the man is going to be a problem.

I agree. Love this kid and my favorite recruit this year.

Advertisement
I just hope Burns is healthy, was watching his highlights earlier, we always forget he was a 5 🌟 before the injuries, I'll take our RB core Vs Bama and UGA we stacked 🙌

Agree on all points... Burns is going to be a beast if he stays healthy. Definitely has the talent to challenge for a starting spot.

Advertisement
Advertisement
To that point, there's a video of Crowley and Davis standing side by side after cat and mouse drill, and Crowley is noticeably bigger. He's gonna look like a created player. It'll be interesting to see how those 2 complement each other.
Crowley is 16 legit 6.0 200 right now... Gus gonna build his body up right

Deejay is more quick than fast.
Dj got hawked by that white boy from North Carolina when he took that slant....dj run a 4.5. cam Davis a physical freak and hes faster. When I watch cam Davis highlights nothing really jump out at you then you realize **** this big dude is really outrunning these guys

Advertisement
I think we’ve got one more recruiting class to go before we’re three deep at every position. The talent is there no question - we just need some additional depth in some key positions before I could say that we’re “back” talent wise. I love Cam’s game and what he brings to the table. I too am of the feeling that we let him get his burn while holding him under the new 4-game ruling so we can redshirt him for next season. Hopefully we don’t suffer a transfer or 2 with all these RB chips we have currently. That would blow up the depth Richt has worked hard to build. Given all the backs we have I’d gladly line them up against Bama or UGA. I think they’re that good, especially Homer, DJ, Lingard, and Burns.

Deejay is more quick than fast.
I get that but I’m saying didn’t he run a faster 40 time?

I feel like everyone looks fast when they are in high school. If Deejay ran a 40 time comparable to Duke, that’s pretty **** fast.

Regardless, it won’t take much longer to get a real answer.

Dj got hawked by that white boy from North Carolina when he took that slant....dj run a 4.5. cam Davis a physical freak and hes faster. When I watch cam Davis highlights nothing really jump out at you then you realize **** this big dude is really outrunning these guys

DJ took a poor angle when he got out in the open. It wasn't lack of speed that got him tracked down.

Burns from what the coaches are saying is the second fastest and the biggest running back on the team at 225-230 pounds. Burns is a freak and had one the best SPARQ scores in history. Had a good spring and surprised a lot of people. Hopefully the injury bug is gone. Great to have all of these great running backs. Running backs get injured so its better to have more. Hope they all do great and end up playing in the NFL for a very long time.

Burns is not as fast as Homer. Homer is not as fast as Lingard. So Burns would be 3rd. not 2nd.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back