Cam Davis is our most underrated offensive player

Based on the first two fall practices? Lmfao

Cam setting himself up to be a greentree all American by end of camp.

Advertisement
Dj got hawked by that white boy from North Carolina when he took that slant....dj run a 4.5. cam Davis a physical freak and hes faster. When I watch cam Davis highlights nothing really jump out at you then you realize **** this big dude is really outrunning these guys
It was the angle on that run for deejay, he basically cut the distance the North Carolina db had to run which is why he got caught

Yeah DJ took a bad angle or homeboy would’ve whiffed in his dust. I’d say still though that DJ is more shifty and has excellent vision rather than he’s blazing fast. I’m of the belief that Homer is right behind Lingard in terms of overall speed, but not by much.

Per the numbers released in June, Homer was second fastest 40 on team behind Lingard. Dallas was 7th fastest on team. Was surprised Homers time better than Jeff Thomas. Lot of speed in that RB room.

Cam "MAY" be phenomenal , better than XYZ etc etc.

BUT The man hasn't played a down yet.

Everyone loves his potential. As do I

....but I'll reserve judgement until I actually see him on the field a couple of games against good competition.

Advertisement
The thing I like about him in his film is that he likes to juke and has some shiftiness but is not all crazy about it like other backs out there who waste time with their moves behind the line.

Contrary to some who are always obsessed with kids sitting their first season I believe that he will play this year and will not redshirt.

At minimum he will play a lot of garbage duty and play a lot of special teams like Homer did his Frosh season.
Best case scenario he will be utilized like Dallas was last season and maybe even gets some direct snaps.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back