Cam Davis is our most underrated offensive player

everyone is always talking about Lingard but I have always thought Cam was the superior back.

A man that **** big is not supposed to be that fast. He is just as big as Homer as a freshman and maybe even faster then him.

I'm telling ya'll right now the man is going to be a problem.

Advertisement
He’s definitely not faster than Travis homer but he is big as **** with an impressive build and an explosive back in his own right. 5’10 and at least 205-210 right now.

Top 3 backs in terms of speed
Lingard
Homer
Cam Davis
Imo

No denying he is an excellent prospect. His film is impressive and is as good of tape as lingards. Gonna be tough to get burn from Homer, Dallas, lingard.. Burns will be competing..

Good problem to have. We have not been this deep at running back since we had Sean Brey McNeal and Lee chambers.

Wat a different feeling going into this year as oppose to last year at the RB position. I also keep forgetting that Burns is also on the team. The stable is impressive at this time. Idk if Mcfarland made a good decision or bad one we some studs idk if he would have gotten any burn.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I hope he redshirts this year, only so we can retain that eligibility. Its going to be a clustered up backfield and Richt hasn't proven he can feed the rock in volume, so why burn the year for a pittance worth of carries/snaps?

At rb and wr. Other than that, it seems we still aren't stacked like the elite.

We're getting there at DB, the OL has some talent just some young guys that need some time to develop. We have a DL that could have Garvin and Rousseau rushing the passer late in games but agree we need more depth at DT.

We're getting there at DB, the OL has some talent just some young guys that need some time to develop. We have a DL that could have Garvin and Rousseau rushing the passer late in games but agree we need more depth at DT.

Need proven quality depth at cb, s, Dt, de, ol, qb.

We have talent. We should win ten again. Just still need a miracle or 2 to beat a team like Clemson whos 3 deep is 4 stars.

Advertisement
He isn't a superior back. Davis wasn't all that productive in hs. Hard to say he is better.

With the 4 game freshman rule in effect he will probably see some time. I look for that role primarily to be as a KR with his build and speed.

Homer, DJ, Lo, Cam, with possibly two big, fast, talented RBs (Crowley and McIntosh) coming in behind them. This is what the university of Miami RB room is supposed to look like.. the future looks bright AF!!!

Sorry man I'm pumped football is back. Cant wait to smash LSU!! I'm ready!!!

To that point, there's a video of Crowley and Davis standing side by side after cat and mouse drill, and Crowley is noticeably bigger. He's gonna look like a created player. It'll be interesting to see how those 2 complement each other.

Advertisement
Did I miss something? Love Cam’s potential, but in what world is he faster than Homer?

I just hope Burns is healthy, was watching his highlights earlier, we always forget he was a 5 🌟 before the injuries, I'll take our RB core Vs Bama and UGA we stacked 🙌

Are you cam Davis’s baby momma ? I love cam and glad we got him also I think he’s going to be great but you’ve kept ****ting on all of our other backs we currently have in other threads just chill out

Advertisement
Back