Cam Davis 40

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
Full results from the Regional Miami Opening will be available this week, but Miami running back commit Camron Davis just told me that he posted a 4.59 laser time on Sunday, which is a great time for a player of his size (5-10, 191)

Advertisement
Full results from the Regional Miami Opening will be available this week, but Miami running back commit Camron Davis just told me that he posted a 4.59 laser time on Sunday, which is a great time for a player of his size (5-10, 191)
That's great pete. Lingard and Davis look way faster than their reported 40

These laser times ain't no joke...That's what they would run if they stepped into the NFL combine right now.

Advertisement

These laser times ain't no joke...That's what they would run if they stepped into the NFL combine right now.
Yep it goes on any first movement so that's why those laser times vary alot

For context, consider that Kenneth Dixon, who was drafted in the 4th round of the 2016 NFL draft and eventually got some decent PT as a rookie, had these numbers at the 2016 NFL combine:

22 years old
5' 10"
215 pounds
4.58 40 YD
4.28 SS
37.5" vertical

He had over 500 rushing and receiving yards and 3 TDs as a rookie running back in the NFL.

his film looks 4.55ish not a surprise.......still a four star back and a take regardless. kids a beast

Advertisement

4.59 is blazing for a JR in H.S. That's a laser time, not some BS hand-timed.

Advertisement
That's a good time and yes Lingard ran 4.53 at the same event last year. Times can vary from event to event. One quality not being discussed, Lingard has long speed. Check his times in track. State champ in the 110 and 300 hurdles if I recall.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back