Cam Davis 40

Any high schooler that runs a laser 4.5 is elite. There is no way around that. Only 15 rbs ran a 4.59 or faster at the 2016 Nfl combine. However, it is very unlikely that his time drops to a 4.4 by the time he leaves Miami

It's not unlikely. Ahmmon richards ran a 4.7 in highschool and now he's the fastest on the team running 4.3-4.43 range. Herb waters had a similar increase in his 40 too

It is not humanely possible to slash .4 off a 40 yard dash in one year fam

Those guys likely just ran poor times and/or ran on a slow surface. Ain't no true 4.7 athlete EVER hitting the 4.4's.

Advertisement
I'm just coming in here to show how unbelievably retarded expectations are from fans what they perceive as elite...

Dalvin Cook and Leonard Fournette just posted unofficial times of 4.51 in the 40 at the combine. The same Dalvin Cook that people nut their pants over when thinking about speed and break away ability. ANY prospect that runs sub 4.6 in high school, especially laser timed, is ELITE. **** anything else you think in your head, those are elite times. NO one would doubt Fournette and Cook have elite speed on a football field. I'm just here to educate. If Cam really ran 4.59 as a junior in high school, we are in GREAT shape

Dalvin at the Opening, 5'10 196, 30.5 vert, 4.46 40
Dalvin at the Combine, 5'10 210, 30.5 vert, 4.50 40 (unofficially)

Advertisement
Any high schooler that runs a laser 4.5 is elite. There is no way around that. Only 15 rbs ran a 4.59 or faster at the 2016 Nfl combine. However, it is very unlikely that his time drops to a 4.4 by the time he leaves Miami

It's not unlikely. Ahmmon richards ran a 4.7 in highschool and now he's the fastest on the team running 4.3-4.43 range. Herb waters had a similar increase in his 40 too

Those guys likely just ran poor times and/or ran on a slow surface. Ain't no true 4.7 athlete EVER hitting the 4.4's.

EVER!!!!!!!!

EVER!!!!!!!!

Kinda off topic but does anybody have a link to any youtube video of Ahmmon Richards at these camps before he came to Miami. Would be interested to see how he did in the 1 on 1 portions and compare him to the guys we have coming in. I have the feeling that he didn't do any of these camps am I wrong?

Advertisement
Back