Cam contemplating going pro

Advertisement
i like cam. he came in, outperformed a much more highly touted back in his recruiting class, earned playing time early, clearly took S&C seriously, took over the starting job, and refused the TD rings when he scored.

i'll root for him regardless of his decision.

Advertisement
Etienne and Najee are so much better than Cam Harris on his best day, it is comical he would consider going pro. Get the degree, realize you are average, and be a great locker room presence. Sure Cam is hindered by a garbage OL, but he is a far cry from having potential to be elite.

I predict we'll need to replace 12 starters:

King, Harris, Harley, Jordan, Williams, Phillips, Roche, Silvera, Ford, McCloud, Bolden, Carter

He should leave, there are more talented backs behind him. If he's upset about playing time this year, he'll be even more upset next year.
Great point, if he’s a team player Cam can de a huge leader for his team and get his degree while benefiting others.

Probably not , can’t make it here but NFL easier to make it there 😳

Advertisement
It’s really not all about the U.
It’s all about the ME.
Willis should’ve played next to McIntosh.
Garvin should’ve played next to Rousseau.
Rousseau should’ve played next to Phillips and Roche.
Phillips should’ve stayed played with Williams and Harvey.
Harris should stay and ball the Fck out next year.
Our team is polluted with agents that corrupt the team fist mentality
Everyone ******* and moans about Bama and Clemson and how we will never be them and talk about bags and facilities.
The single greatest resource on a team is the individual player and we have wound that doesn’t stop bleeding year after year.
Do you think uga gets to the final game without Chubb and Sony?

Harris will likely not drop in the draft if he stays and may actually rise if he has a great year.
But the team will definitely suffer for it in practice and especially if one of our backs gets hurt.
All 3 of them were injured at some point this year.

he still is this year. He basically came back to win a championship. It’s called having pride in your school and program. Something our rosters always lack.
We are not winning a championship for a long time. Lol it's been 18 and counting..

Advertisement
If he leaves, best of luck to him.

What will our RB depth look like next year, Chaney, Rooster, Thad and Burns if he doesn't transfer? Little thin if any of them go down for any significant amount of time.

I think this was always going to be his last season in his mind. I’m sure all the off season hard work he put in was in preparation for that.

Not sure he proves much more with another year here. I think he is what he is, with better talent behind him.

Salute to him.

Advertisement
0 chance at an NFL future and I can hardly imagine him on a practice squad. Get your degree while you’re in school mode... yes I know Miami offers a chance to finish your degree at no cost blah blah blah.. but it’s a lot easier to finish it when you’re 21 and have no responsibility than when you’re a grown adult that needs a place to live and people to support.

This 3-4 year NFL shelf life for a RB doesn’t apply to a kid with 260 career carries. If he’s good enough he should have enough in the tank.

The best move for him would be transferring to a G5 and carry the load one year and prove himself and hope to get drafted. Give yourself some kind of equity to a team for a reason to keep you around even on a practice squad.

Advertisement
Back