Cam contemplating going pro

Advertisement
And it starts. Annual tradition of guys that shouldn’t leave making bad decisions

hes a RB. their pro careers are barely 4 years. he should absolutely go and get that check. coming back a year wont actually help esp with the split carries and itll just add tread to the tires. **** get picked up and catch on to a team. from there, its on him. hes got the talent. every draft eligible RB should leave after 3. put your fandom away

hes a RB. their pro careers are barely 4 years. he should absolutely go and get that check. coming back a year wont actually help esp with the split carries and itll just add tread to the tires. **** get picked up and catch on to a team. from there, its on him. hes got the talent. every draft eligible RB should leave after 3. put your fandom away
This will play out like Yearby part 2.

Advertisement
RB position is completely devalued in the league. Every RB is likely 3 and done at school and 4 and done in the league moving forward unless you’re elite. Just look at Jax and what they did with their top 10 pick RB Fournette. His replacement ran for 1,000 yards as an UFA. That’s the game for the league now

Najee Harris and ETN stayed 4 years.

why is it a problem only at Miami

bc realistically were not playing for a title like ETN and Harris are and i think only harris made a good decision. ETN still gets picked up in the same spot as last year but has way more tread. i dont think cam harris will ever get to najee harris good with another year. harris is just flat out better

Advertisement
RB position is completely devalued in the league. Every RB is likely 3 and done at school and 4 and done in the league moving forward unless you’re elite. Just look at Jax and what they did with their top 10 pick RB Fournette. His replacement ran for 1,000 yards as an UFA. That’s the game for the league now

look at the niners and their SB run last year. theyre all plug and play and an elite back doesnt actually make a wholesome diff in todays league in terms of winning

Advertisement
another year and **** be looking at UPS. it doesnt make sense to add more tread. RBs can be picked up from anywhere by teams and excel. theyre finding production everywhere

You’ll have even less reps next year than this year. This is the best he’s going to look

Advertisement

mad much as I agree with this. It would be nice one day to have juniors stay.

look at the top 3 RB in this years class. All 3 came back to school. Harris, Ettiene and Hubbard.

funny year after year that Miami guys leave early to possibly go 5th rd or later.

mad much as I agree with this. It would be nice one day to have juniors stay.

look at the top 3 RB in this years class. All 3 came back to school. Harris, Ettiene and Hubbard.

funny year after year that Miami guys leave early to possibly go 5th rd or later.
i think ETN cost himself bc he was a first round pick last year

Someone tell him the XFL doesn't exist anyone.
I suppose it will be what kind of feedback the NFL gives him. I hope he doesn't make a decision based on what some agent says

Advertisement
Back