Cam’Ron

When is Lingard supposed to be back at full speed from his injury? Early-Mid Season? Or more like mid-late season?

Advertisement
There's a difference between thinking a player might not be the best option and saying he sucks.

If he's playing, that's the coach's fault for not using or having a better option, not the player's, who suits up and does the best he can.
Right it was on Richt for not bringing in a capable running back in 2017. Got burned by McFarland who is a stud and DeeJay probably never plays running back if he came.

DeeJay got the opportunity his freshman year and was fantastic in the role he was used, which was not primarily a running back. Coaches tried beefing him up to be an every down back last year and he’s not that. It is what it is.

Advertisement
Mike James, who played in the NFL a few years, but agree that our current squad is better and next year's will be even better.

Ah yes, forgot Mike James. Liked him a lot. I remember a huge game he had against GT. 4 TDS, I think. And also Damien Berry. But I don't think all three ever played the same season. I am likely wrong.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back