Cam’Ron

Advertisement
Lingard might be better if he ever gets healthy. At best we get one good season out of Lingard. Oh well, not his fault, just unfortunate

Now what I want to know is why Dallas running with the 1’s today....dude is a good football player but nowhere near the other two

Best players need to play period

Lingard might be better if he ever gets healthy. At best we get one good season out of Lingard. Oh well, not his fault, just unfortunate

Now what I want to know is why Dallas running with the 1’s today....dude is a good football player but nowhere near the other two

Out of the fully healthy backs(lingard not included as he isn’t full go) the two most talented backs are Harris and burns. Dallas is obviously a talented football player but those other guys on our roster have more upside for sure. It burns gets away from the injury bug he has a chance to be big time

Advertisement
Combined stats from the 2nd Spring scrimmage & Spring game:

Deejay - 26 for 159 yds - 5.9 ypc - 4 TD
Cam - 23 for 118 yds - 5.1 ypc - 0 TD

I'd expect a pretty even split in carries between the 2 to start the year - but Deejay has earned the starting role.

Cam is more exciting - he's more likely to hit bigger plays, but also more likely to lose yds trying to hit those big plays. Deejay gets positive yards more consistently and is a better inside runner. Deejay's also now listed at 215 instead of 220, so he may have trimmed a little fat that people are so worried about.

They're two good RB's with different styles. Both will get their carries. No need to hold either back.

Advertisement
Out of the fully healthy backs(lingard not included as he isn’t full go) the two most talented backs are Harris and burns. Dallas is obviously a talented football player but those other guys on our roster have more upside for sure. It burns gets away from the injury bug he has a chance to be big time
Crazy. People have been comparing burns as a 4th back to trayone gray but totally different situations. Burns is a huge sleeper if he stays healthy

Maybe because Lo is not anywhere near 100% yet and Deejay has earned his reps.

Combined stats from the 2nd Spring scrimmage & Spring game:

Deejay - 26 for 159 yds - 5.9 ypc - 4 TD
Cam - 23 for 118 yds - 5.1 ypc - 0 TD

I'd expect a pretty even split in carries between the 2 to start the year - but Deejay has earned the starting role.

Cam is more exciting - he's more likely to hit bigger plays, but also more likely to lose yds trying to hit those big plays. Deejay gets positive yards more consistently and is a better inside runner. Deejay's also now listed at 215 instead of 220, so he may have trimmed a little fat that people are so worried about.

They're two good RB's with different styles. Both will get their carries. No need to hold either back.

Where's the evidence that Cam is a better back than Deejay?

Advertisement
Advertisement
It is ridiculous how many of our fans feel this need to tribe up on one player vs another to the point they literally start looking for ways to criticize the other player in an attempt to make their favorite look better. WTF is the point of that? They are all Canes. Our staff are the ones with access to the info needed to determine who should be playing and who shouldn't. Period. What is to be gained out of trying to tear down one of our own? You see this at RB, QB, safety, corner, you name it. It's ******* stupid.

Advertisement
Back