Calvin Ridley

It's one thing to not care anymore cause the kids ain't here... (like GoGeta)

It's another thing to downplay the miss and pretend it doesn't hurt.

Bringing up recruits that we missed is old, no doubt, but what's worse is when we celebrate when one of these kids doesn't have a good game. We do it with Collins, we do it with Sony, we do it with Lane, etc etc etc. Let's not sit here and act like we're loaded with talent and that these kids couldn't help us. We don't have a single WR as talented as Ridley.

Advertisement

Bringing up recruits that we missed is old, no doubt, but what's worse is when we celebrate when one of these kids doesn't have a good game. We do it with Collins, we do it with Sony, we do it with Lane, etc etc etc. Let's not sit here and act like we're loaded with talent and that these kids couldn't help us. We don't have a single WR as talented as Ridley.

Rashawn Scott has Dez Bryant measureables and talent. So you would be wrong

Advertisement

No what's worse is when people underestimate who we do have just because they hate golden and hype the players up that leave for college. I love what we have in yearby over any rb you have mentioned. Coley or Scott is not as talented as Ridley? Stay off the white man...Ridley is older than everyone on the receiving core pretty much and he just got there let that sink in....

Posters love to talk about players we don't land . No mention of the situation with $$$ bama/ Ridley and the fact that Calloway favorite school growing up was Florida though... Lol

Ridley and Burgess were all set to commit to Miami that Sunday at one of Nike's events then they suddenly pushed it back

Advertisement

I just actually did a spit take at work.

I just actually did a spit take at work.

Rashawn Scott would be considered Miami's best receiver since hankerson but he hasn't been healthy

Last edited:
Advertisement

Now im one that harps on misses...

At Lb: Skai Moore was a miss (And a personal one for me)....James Burgess was a miss (he was a **** commit and legacy)

At CB: Quincy Wilson (was a miss) not offering a few other local cbs are also misses that will hurt us...Not right now...but by next season.

AT rb: Brandon Powell is a miss....( he was committed)

This dude Ridley got 100 yds receiving and a td.....

He aint a miss. We're pretty stacked at WR....brought in a kid that looks promising in Cager...who easily could of went to Bama and have 100 yds receiving at this point as well.

But i do wish we had the kids named except Collins....as i think keeping one or two o fthose kids to stay home will slopwly return us to dominance...mixed in with out of state/area studs.

Ridley is going to be 21 years old in Dec. and still a freshman. Real bright one.

21 in Dec or not kid can ball

More importantly Nick Saban has the COJONES to play him....Because the greatest coach in this ERA knows you play your best players and not the ones who are just saying the right things.
+

NO idea what the **** this means......we play a zillion freshmen. You guys compliain we play too many and don't redshirt enough.

I'm a patient man (If i keep repeating this to myself then I will believe it LOL). I'm sorry your 6th grade education only allows you to think to a certain level. But, simply because you play a ton of freshmen does NOT mean you are playing the best suited at the moment. It only means that you are playing freshmen. Saban understands what it means to play the best available and keep it consistent....which is why he plays for 'ships and Folden can only dream of doing that.

Advertisement
Ridley is **** near as old as Denzel Perryman, who is a rookie in the NFL. Can you imagine if Denzel were a true freshman right now?

Ridley is **** near as old as Denzel Perryman, who is a rookie in the NFL. Can you imagine if Denzel were a true freshman right now?

Never understood what the issue is with having players that are older than they're supposed to be for their respective class. It may cut into their career length as a professional, but they come in more physically developed and ready to play at the college level. Yeah, it sure would suck to have a 240 lb, 22 y/o Denzel Perryman with 2 years of remaining eligibility. I'd blitz him through the A-gap and make Cook's bad shoulder turn to dust by the 2ndqtr.

Hester was almost 21 when he housed that KO against UF. Would you have wanted Hester when he was 18, or 21-24, which was his age while setting records as the GOAT return-man in college football?

Last edited:
we stay missing top targets since butch left this **** jus normal at this point, doesnt even phase me n e more. watch monday night fotball n no one says the u n if they do its a jag, we still living off them butch players in the league. we spose to be stacked at every position because of location period

yo foreel tho we need them boys

my bad wth i down voted by mistake, as for gogeta imma give him a pass he must of had golden over fo dinner. gg a good poster but this what happens when u stuck with a bumb *** coach u mad at everybody, **** i snap at anyone now cuz of this fkin team

Advertisement
Back