Calvin Ridley

Hurricane23

Sophomore
Premium
Not gone lie, it hurt seeing him starting for Bama Saturday.....Well can't cry over spilled milk.....right?

Advertisement
LOL if you think Cager is half as good as Ridley.

Antonio Callaway is another loss we will be feeling for a long time.

Advertisement
LOL if you think Cager is half as good as Ridley.

Antonio Callaway is another loss we will be feeling for a long time.

Ridley wont be logging mins here so it doesnt matter.

Again....Dont care about that kid.

Tried to land Calloway but he seemed to be all about uf....since his jr year at homestead.

Again were talking about two wr groups that i feel i would take our wr core over in Bama and UF.

Whats up with you lames...moping around..and d*ckriding other teams??....

I mean i get it...i dont like goldy either....

But im tired of hearing about ninjas that aint here......

Where the f*ck is the Tyre Brady thread??.....Have you made a post about Herndon?...

If so get this Ridley B.S. off this site...Dude over there running routes for Kiffin...i could care less.

IJS....Kinda hurt seeing him start for Bama when he originally said Miami was his favorite school....I guess he didn't want to play for Golden.

Advertisement
Gogeta tellin it like it is...we have some great young talent and I want more to come. If that means winning I'm all for it, despite what I think of the coaching situation. Can't wait to see more of the young bucks. Really looking forward to seeing a lot of Jaquan come Thursday night. Also, Juwon as the season moves on. Love for the light to go on there and be able to move Kirby outside.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
Look im a diehard Cane IJS It would be nice seeing more of the local studs ball out here at home.

Advertisement
Ridley is going to be 21 years old in Dec. and still a freshman. Real bright one.

21 in Dec or not kid can ball

More importantly Nick Saban has the COJONES to play him....Because the greatest coach in this ERA knows you play your best players and not the ones who are just saying the right things.

isn't he only getting more playing time bc foster is hurt. he looked ok with then played ole miss. i don't see the next amari or julio there

Last edited:
Ridley is going to be 21 years old in Dec. and still a freshman. Real bright one.

21 in Dec or not kid can ball

More importantly Nick Saban has the COJONES to play him....Because the greatest coach in this ERA knows you play your best players and not the ones who are just saying the right things.
+

NO idea what the **** this means......we play a zillion freshmen. You guys compliain we play too many and don't redshirt enough.

Advertisement
Back