Calvin Ridley to Bama

Advertisement
73,000 fans at a hyped up Alabama spring game. these kids were there and got to feel the electricity of a real football school. no brainer choice for them.

how many of u cry babies were at Sun Life?

All we have to do is win and they will come. Ridley is a must get this cycle. Elite stacy coley type player. If we win big this year these guys will come back.

Finally a rational poster who gets it. I commend you.

Winning can definitely change everything here. I'm not convinced, no matter what they say, that SBB and Ridley go to the same school. I think we will have a tough time flipping SBB no matter what but Ridley is different. Just me throwing **** against the wall though.

YEs, winning can help, but not with the kids that have hanger-ons like genron around them.

I know this may sound weird BUT remember last yr around this time we STARTED off as the No 3 recruiting class? How many guys committed to us? Then what? They left!! Early recruits mean horse ish!! These kids get caught up in what they see. Saban and his staff do a good job in selling a dream to these kids....I mean they won 3 of the last 5 national titles...but let them falter this yr, and let us rise and watch kids come. The formula is simple; if we win they will come....not all of these guys b/c frankly a lot of Bama recruits won't qualify academically (cough, cough Ridley) but we'll keep a lot of 4/5 star boys home (including Jersey boys) if we win on the field!

All we have to do is win and they will come. Ridley is a must get this cycle. Elite stacy coley type player. If we win big this year these guys will come back.

Isn't this what we say every year? Yet the big wins don't come and neither do the recruits we need to get them. Seems to me that fixing the recruiting would get those wins.

Advertisement

Isn't this what we say every year? Yet the big wins don't come and neither do the recruits we need to get them. Seems to me that fixing the recruiting would get those wins.

and how does Miami do that in 2014 and beyond?

These kids recruitment has been a rollercoaster, we committing, we are not committing, we are canes , next week we are bama, we are committing on NSD, commit 10 months early

For everyone saying all we need to do is win, I present you with:

And the schlep who won't fire him

You guys may be one million percent right. Winning could be all that's needed. But if you expect for it to happen this season, with this ******* group, you need to wake the **** up. We lost to frigging Duke.

Advertisement

Finally a rational poster who gets it. I commend you.

Winning can definitely change everything here. I'm not convinced, no matter what they say, that SBB and Ridley go to the same school. I think we will have a tough time flipping SBB no matter what but Ridley is different. Just me throwing **** against the wall though.

YEs, winning can help, but not with the kids that have hanger-ons like genron around them.

Genron is not these kids handlers lol idk who started that rumor

Really nothing fans can do. One the main reasons why I just don't follow this circus as much. Once we stop paying attention the bullshat will stop.

Advertisement
We didn't just lose to Duke...we lost to Duke by double digits.

We got our **** pushed in really. They mauled us off the LOS into the freaking goalpost by the end of the game. We looked like we want to leave early and were hoping Cutcliffe showed us some mercy...

We had to hope for mercy from Duke bruh, cot dammit mane

"All we have to do is start winning and they'll be back"

****, have my prayers been answered? Was Golden fired?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back