Calvin Ridley to Bama

All we have to do is win and they will come. Ridley is a must get this cycle. Elite stacy coley type player. If we win big this year these guys will come back.

When can we start seeing wins under AG? 7 and 8 win seasons isnt cutting it and tired of hearing all the excuses of why we lost.

Advertisement
If it wasn't for Donnell Bennett, Stacy Coley would be at rape parties in Tallahassee

+1
Poor guy lost his job over it, Golden should have made him the assistant coach instead of Hurlie Brown.

221.gif

When I saw the Minshaw, SBB and Ridley commit to Bama I told my wife who is very active in Tampa community affairs and politics. I have a successful medical supply distribution company in Tampa. She is a big Canes fan per me. She calls it the "who can get me the big house, rims and sneakers syndrome"! She says they know nothing about history, politics or current events. They are convinced they can get the stuff they never had by going to Bama or SEC inequality schools because of general media and materialistic trappings. Miami is selling the brand and education! She says those boys ain't thinking about nothing but the NFL like its guaranteed, not education. Bama giving them all the materialistic trapping and recent draft success- Done Deal!! Other words they have no idea the 70,000 + in attendance love them on Saturdays and try to take away their rights on Monday. The Bama fans hate Black people, lets be real, except on Saturdays when they bring joy to their lives and success to their school. These kids have no understanding they are doing business with the "Masters" of past years! Unfortunately to these kids who have never taken to academics or understand the power of education, the lure of big crowds and NFL money is to much for the current U to overcome.

Relax boys.. Ridley won't qualify but sbb will stick. We'll have Jaquan and Tim Irvin. Really don't give a **** about these two when we land jj and ti

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back