Calvin Ridley to Bama

Advertisement
awesome .... but we have 10 months til signing day to convince them that Bama a top NC program isn't right for them

Bama has top recruiters in every coaching position ofc UM would lose a few guys to bama..

Advertisement
206.gif

Another one bites the dust....

All we have to do is win and they will come. Ridley is a must get this cycle. Elite stacy coley type player. If we win big this year these guys will come back.

All we have to do is win and they will come. Ridley is a must get this cycle. Elite stacy coley type player. If we win big this year these guys will come back.

Finally a rational poster who gets it. I commend you.

Winning can definitely change everything here. I'm not convinced, no matter what they say, that SBB and Ridley go to the same school. I think we will have a tough time flipping SBB no matter what but Ridley is different. Just me throwing **** against the wall though.

Advertisement

Winning can definitely change everything here. I'm not convinced, no matter what they say, that SBB and Ridley go to the same school. I think we will have a tough time flipping SBB no matter what but Ridley is different. Just me throwing **** against the wall though.

I agree with you here. I think Ridley is somewhat of a follower of SBB. We'll see how strong that bond is.

I think we land Ridley in the end.

we win for real and we won't need to worry about this ****.

****ting the bed, like we did at the end of the year, leads to this though......

Advertisement
I understand Alabama wins but I don't see the appeal as these kids do. Pains me to say it but I see the appeal in FSU. To quote a fallen legend, not one iota in Bama.

Advertisement
Maybe they don't want to play in front of 30k, when they can go to bama and play in front of 100k. Not all the coaches fault here.

Advertisement
Back