NFL Calvin Ridley is a Gambling Degenerate

Advertisement
Stephen Ross offering a HC $100K a game to throw the season, crickets...Calvin Ridley bets a pip squeak amount on a parlay, the NFL clutches their pearls:

Advertisement
$1500 total on parlays. He shouldn’t have done it because he’s not supposed to and he knows that, but this was no insider gambling, or anything close to that. If there’s nothing else to this, it’s not actually that big a deal other than he knows he shouldn’t break that rule. A one year suspension is a little excessive, imo.

What’s more troubling is his lackadaisical attitude about everything tbh. Dude doesn’t sound like a hardcore competitor to me. Maybe has some mental issues, who knows.
He literally quit playing halfway through the year and cited mental health.

Got caught. Shows zero remorse. He should not play for a while. That guy has half a light bulb working right now.

Advertisement
When I first glanced at the quote I thought he was saying, “I would bet $1500 that I don’t have a gambling problem.”

That would have been even more horrible.
Wait.... That's not what he meant??? **** let me go reread it 😂

When I first glanced at the quote I thought he was saying, “I would bet $1500 that I don’t have a gambling problem.”

That would have been even more horrible.
Lmmaaoo yeah buddy need to learn how to add commas. I see how it can be read differently now.

Btw... Still... Bad decision to tweet that. It's pointless. It's not even about the amount. It's the fact that he was betting on games in the first place.

Advertisement
You want to allow players to bet?
Obviously no..All the leagues opened up this box right? Sooo wtf do they expect lol..he not the only one believe me..he wasn’t even active lol..and the penalty, suspended for a year..

That flag that says "NFL" at the top of this thread oughtta be swapped to read "Bama"

Are Saban and his revolving band of mercenary assistants teaching these kids anything besides football?

Advertisement
That flag that says "NFL" at the top of this thread oughtta be swapped to read "Bama"

Are Saban and his revolving band of mercenary assistants teaching these kids anything besides football?
IF Sabag even gets asked about it he'll start screaming indignantly like he did about Henry Ruggs. Essentially blaming their pro teams and their friends/families for not intervening.

Obviously you can't hold college coaches responsible forever for developing kids into men but Sabag ALWAYS skirts on this stuff. We on the other hand are the first things mentioned when a fan kills someone.

Advertisement
Back