NFL Calvin Ridley is a Gambling Degenerate

Advertisement
Seems to me that Flores’ accusations about being paid to tank have NOT been proven to be true.

Ridley’s gambling, in the other hand, HAS been proven to be true.
That is correct, but don’t let the facts get in the way of a good narrative.

Seems to me that Flores’ accusations about being paid to tank have NOT been proven to be true.

Ridley’s gambling, in the other hand, HAS been proven to be true.

May very well be true, but what Ridley did is not a capital offense. He’s doing something that a bunch of NFL players actually do through proxies.

I would be more concerned about his lackadaisical attitude than I would be about this $1500 bet.

Yes he did something wrong, he’s not supposed to do, and he’ll pay, but I think six game suspension would be enough.

And let it serve as a lesson to the rest of the league, that if he does it again, he’s permanently expelled from the league.

Like I said before, I would be more concerned about his apparent lack of maturity and lack of emotional stability. The guy sounds like a mess, and doesn’t sound like a competitor. That’s the longer-term issue with him I think

Advertisement
Does anyone really believe he only bet $1500? And only bet parlays? And only bet the Falcons to win?

Too convenient. When is the last time a player voluntarily stepped away in their prime DURING the season for “personal reasons”. Looks to me like he got caught doing a lot more betting than what has been reported, and especially in games that he played in. Take a look at the video circulating twitter that shows some “highlights” of his.

The NFL could NEVER allow it to be confirmed that a player bet on games HE played in. ESPECIALLY now considering how much they are relying on future revenue growth via sports gambling.

Does anyone really believe he only bet $1500? And only bet parlays? And only bet the Falcons to win?

Too convenient. When is the last time a player voluntarily stepped away in their prime DURING the season for “personal reasons”. Looks to me like he got caught doing a lot more betting than what has been reported, and especially in games that he played in. Take a look at the video circulating twitter that shows some “highlights” of his.

The NFL could NEVER allow it to be confirmed that a player bet on games HE played in. ESPECIALLY now considering how much they are relying on future revenue growth via sports gambling.

That chiefs play was brutal he had a straight line to the end zone

Did any of those plays actually move him under the over for yards or TDs or anything like that?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back