Calvin Heurtelou expected to sign with UM

Advertisement
I wasn't excited until I got to page four and realized it was not a done deal. Now I really want him. Recruit ain't no good without that drama boy.

JETHRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My bad if this was already said but this kid came with Smothers waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back and seemingly didn't like the visit because he was sure that UM needed him to commit on the spot but in the past month he was told that wasn't true and I guess we blew him away

This could be the annual "out of left field" commit from Goldens. Would be extra special if it was a JuCo DT.

Get this **** done! I was certain we were out of if for him.

Advertisement
JETHRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My bad if this was already said but this kid came with Smothers waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back and seemingly didn't like the visit because he was sure that UM needed him to commit on the spot but in the past month he was told that wasn't true and I guess we blew him away

This doesn't equate, I thought I saw where he allegedly said he hadn't taken any visits. Its hard to accept that way back when, the commit now or else would have been put on the table, unless Golden felt he was getting Johnson. What has now occurred that has blown him away? This would be a great get to help fulfill the biggest need we have.

This could be the annual "out of left field" commit from Goldens. Would be extra special if it was a JuCo DT.

Get this **** done! I was certain we were out of if for him.

That commit now or else crap is the bane of our program. It has caused nearly as many misses as the "we are offering you to play x position" crap.

This doesn't equate, I thought I saw where he allegedly said he hadn't taken any visits. Its hard to accept that way back when, the commit now or else would have been put on the table, unless Golden felt he was getting Johnson. What has now occurred that has blown him away? This would be a great get to help fulfill the biggest need we have.

Heurtelou and Smothers (we still recruiting him?) visited back in June I believe. I really wanted both. It's been quiet on both since Smothers committed and Heurtelou eliminated us; or at least I thought he eliminated us.

Not true, he had an interview a month ago before Johnson and Pelon decided where he said that UM contacted him saying they still wanted him and he expressed how he thought it was a commit on the spot thing but was wrong. Now my guess? He visited when we already had 20+ commits I believe or very close to and they made it clear space is being taken up fast so be careful because that was actually true and now he's deciding

Advertisement

Heurtelou and Smothers (we still recruiting him?) visited back in June I believe. I really wanted both. It's been quiet on both since Smothers committed and Heurtelou eliminated us; or at least I thought he eliminated us.

Great sounds like we got action on him for next week, the bowl and January 2nd-Cook, et.al, recruiting is either a win or loss no in between, brings out the best/worst in our fans, gotta love it though.

WHY IS YOU ALL BEIN' SO GOD**** FUGGIN' CASUAL UP IN HERE?

I open CanesInsight, as I'm wont to do every 20 ****ing minutes, and I'm expecting to mindlessly click through some Johnnie Dixon tears or Cook hysteria...

THEN BAM. All subtle like, a "new commit today..."

It's Heurtelou, man! JUCO DT! Been on our radar for awhile now, just not as a real possibility, and he was lower on this board's board than Cory Johnson was.

But wake up, brethren. Big pickup.

WELCOME TO THE U.

Because its positive news, , bonnie dyk son got 48

I lol'd at the football team's logo though

55.png

56.png

Uh oh.

So the good news here is that......

The all CAPS Bat Signal on Dec. 4th wasn't for Heurtelou after all?

Advertisement
Golden is a beast recruiter for the most part.

Fire D'Onofrio and I'm back to standing with the u. Until then isitwithouttheu

@mattyports: Via text, JUCO DT Calvin Huertelou tells me reports he will sign with #Canes are "not true. Plans to decide next week.

now he's good, watch this thread completely change and this guy turns into the next wilfork from the haters

Advertisement
Jason Jewell isn't backing off of his tweet, so thing still look good with landing Calvin Heurtelou.

LMAO, Ferman is such a d0uche. He's saying that the reports should be ignored and anything coming from Scout is "highly suspect" because they arent a "serious or major recruiting service" anymore.

Man that guy really just irritates the f*ck out of me. So the Scout guy just flat out invented the article and the quotes from the kid's Head Coach?

Advertisement
Back