Calvin Heurtelou expected to sign with UM

LMAO, Ferman is such a d0uche. He's saying that the reports should be ignored and anything coming from Scout is "highly suspect" because they arent a "serious or major recruiting service" anymore.

Man that guy really just irritates the f*ck out of me. So the Scout guy just flat out invented the article and the quotes from the kid's Head Coach?
LOL, **** the 1st thing I saw about it was from a 247 guy.

Advertisement
1St Team all League player in JUCO.

Offers from Mizzou, Rutges, Penn State, Wisconsin, Nebraska, Kansas State, Arizona State, Tennessee. Solid 3 star, huge kid. This is a GREAT pick up. We wanted two big JUCO DTs and we got them!!!

Now you're talking! Go Canes!

262.gif

ok here is a question, who is this broad and where can i find the video of her doing that shhh?

Advertisement
Golden is a beast recruiter for the most part.

Fire D'Onofrio and I'm back to standing with the u. Until then isitwithouttheu

Lame. Whether you stand or sit hinges on one coach??? What if the defense shuts down Teddy and is top 20 next season? You still gon be sitting? (Not saying either of those things happens, or is even likely, but having everything depend on one coach's employment status is just dumb).

Either you're a fan, or you aren't. ***** or get off the freaking can.

Advertisement
JETHRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My bad if this was already said but this kid came with Smothers waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back and seemingly didn't like the visit because he was sure that UM needed him to commit on the spot but in the past month he was told that wasn't true and I guess we blew him away

This could be the annual "out of left field" commit from Goldens. Would be extra special if it was a JuCo DT.

Get this **** done! I was certain we were out of if for him.

That commit now or else crap is the bane of our program. It has caused nearly as many misses as the "we are offering you to play x position" crap.

Seems like a judgment call. Might work sometimes, other times it backfires. Isn't there a story that AG put pressure on Amari Cooper and it backfired?

ok here is a question, who is this broad and where can i find the video of her doing that shhh?

[video=youtube;zMsl5KxTrQE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMsl5KxTrQE[/video]

Yes Lawd!

It says at the end, "For Booking." For Booking for what? Butt shows?

It seems that there is far more buttocks tissue that one might need, nevertheless, its extent and functionality is quite interesting.

Advertisement
Another big signing at a need position. That depth at S and DT isn't looking too bad anymore. If we can manage to snag the JUCO LB (Derricott) we are going to be in good shape.

Strong powerful quick DT. Good NT candidate Great pick up. I had read that he was leaning towards Missouri.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back