Calvin Heurtelou expected to sign with UM

Advertisement
262.gif

ok here is a question, who is this broad and where can i find the video of her doing that shhh?

Cubana Lust aka the New Commitment Queen.

Reading Volnation, Heurtelou was not a take but they lost some high 4 star DT to Auburn today. Maybe Heurtelou is now a take and is deciding between the Vols and us.

Advertisement
Reading Volnation, Heurtelou was not a take but they lost some high 4 star DT to Auburn today. Maybe Heurtelou is now a take and is deciding between the Vols and us.

Awe cr@p. Man Golden better be on that phone telling Calvin he's got INSTANT playing time here. Man you got the Beaches, Boats and Hoes, Sun and Fun, a cosmopolitan city, or a bunch of Banjo playing delusional jagoffs who think Knoxville is the center of the universe.

Nice to get a solid 300lb dt that knows how to shed a block.
Said he had 4 sacks but from his sophomore highlights he seemed to rag doll the qb a dozen times causing the qb to fire up punts.

Kid looks like he'd be in our 2 deep at dt immediately.

Idk mane. Normally this kind of stuff ends up being true. It's probably just one of those scenarios where it leaks beforehand and the croot denies it to build up suspense.

But you never know with recruiting.

Advertisement

ok here is a question, who is this broad and where can i find the video of her doing that shhh?

Should always accompany the Bat Signal. Perhaps we could modify the outfit by putting on her **** a U on one cheek and an M on the other cheek. Thoughts?

I like that...effin awesome idea

Thanks, its the U education. This would definitely bring a different flavor to the bat signal and player commitment experience. There must be some artistic type posters who perhaps could accommodate.

Should always accompany the Bat Signal. Perhaps we could modify the outfit by putting on her **** a U on one cheek and an M on the other cheek. Thoughts?

Thanks, its the U education. This would definitely bring a different flavor to the bat signal and player commitment experience. There must be some artistic type posters who perhaps could accommodate.

I support this idea. Now who is savvy enough to design it?

Advertisement

I support this idea. Now who is savvy enough to design it?

Let's see if we can get some traction tonight while we are waiting for Pete and his "stay tuned". I think it would be a great expression of positive feelings upon commitment and would enhance the bat signal with some graphics.

i sill need to see development from the guys on campus

Think we all would, but lets be real. There isnt much to work with there. Im hoping to see Hamilton get some reps, and hoping that Moore might finally start to at least look serviceable, but expecting someone like Moore or King to become superstars is reaching at this point IMO. Those guys do seem to point to JAG, but that doesnt have to be a terrible thing. Every team has JAGs. If we could at least get Moore to become an average DT, I think we would help our situation tremendously next year.

Advertisement
im lolling at the people that read the first page or two and reply with some sort of celebratory post or gif or something not realizing that this didn't actually happen

This guy is so key..... man. We land him, Canes d line should be pretty solid next year with what we have returning plus incoming recruits.

This guy is so key..... man. We land him, Canes d line should be pretty solid next year with what we have returning plus incoming recruits.

LOL!

The scheme sucks, sir.

It doesn't matter who they play on the DL at this point.

The defense itself, a 2-gap scheme, is for NFL men that have plenty of time to implement and perfect. It's not for college kids who only get a limited amount of practice time per week.

Advertisement
Back