Calvin Brewton to FSU

Advertisement
News flash: FSU is a better them than us right now and has been for a few years. When a so so player plays on a better team, he plays better. FSU always "out recruited" us, even with JJ, but we were better team -- mostly because of two positions-- DT and QB. Were have had crap at both those positions for years and guess what, it shows. IF we imporve on those two, everyone on the team gets better -- even coaches look better. Getting Valentine back and the two Jucos in to go with the rest of this year's haul is more important than ANY 2015 commit. Kaaya is the second key for this year. With the outlook for Olsen fading, Kaaya two years from now against whoever take Rapist's place is the battle And our DTs vs theirs. If we close the gap in those two positions, we will close the gap everywhere.

Al might not have recruited him because he knew Jizzbo wanted him. Probably wanted to spare himself the humiliation.

FSU could be taking him to get to some other SoFl guys

Like they offered and took a commitment from Javonte Seabury to get a better chance with his brother Jacques Patrick, but Seabury ended up at fiu

Nah, they took him because he's a talent, but I don't blame Miami for focusing on McFadden and Johnson.

again i have no problem with mcfadden and johnson its just as i said, as of lately i have little to no reason to believe that we will land those two

UF is still killing it in recruiting and who do you think looked worse this season?

That's not the point. The point is FSU is taking studs from us left and right, the floodgates are wide open, and I have no faith in Al to land those ballers

Advertisement
Jimbo Fisher is setting up shop in So Fla. dude doesn't see Al as any threat on the field or on the recruiting trail.....another one bites the dust

Advertisement
Can't believe I'm about to say this...but it is a deep year for safeties.

If it means we get Burgess-Becker, Irvin, and/or McFadden...don't care. If we end up getting only 1 of those guys, that's a problem.
Officially changing my position. After Cole's commitment, I'm confident in saying 2015 will shape up to be another disaster where Jimbo drinks Al's milkshake...AGAIN.

Advertisement
Only good news is FSU can only take so many kids. ***** getting crazy. At some point depth chart has to factor in for kids but right now I'm sure they will end up at UF instead.

Only good news is FSU can only take so many kids. ****s getting crazy. At some point depth chart has to factor in for kids but right now I'm sure they will end up at UF instead.

I agree, it's going to be how it was when kids didn't get offer by Miami and went to Fla state.and now it will be the reverse. But the only thing is that kids have no problem going out of state anymore. Hence WVU recruits from past 2 days

That really ****es me off to see them say they're building a fence around Miami *** state university

That my friend is SWAG talk. Oh not so fun to see/hear when it not coming from us... Win and they shut the **** up. No problem w/ that b/c we'd be the 1st to do the same if FSU was down.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back