Calvin Brewton to FSU

as much as i hate to say it at this point jimbo's evaluations >>>> golden's. FSU's DB's have been elite the past couple of years and as others have said if he's good enough for FSU, hes good enough for us...with that said if AL brings in Shawn burgess becker (maybe receiver), kendrell mcfadden, tim irvin, and jaquan johnson at safety i get why he didnt get an offer but understandably I do not see Golden pulling that off as of right now

What makes you say that? LOL.

Advertisement
So you guys are panicking over a 2015 kid we didnt even offer?

we're upset because FSU has had one of the best secondaries in the nation as of late and they offered a local kid who apparently wasnt good enough for us and our shut down D

Its a 2015 kid who even if we did offer he was FSU bound. Ok, if we offered itd be 'FSU outrecruited us again" but if we get McFadden tomorrow who to many is better there will still be complaints about this.

Gridiron studs has him 6'1 with a 4.5 speed

and Miami Herald has him as the 6th best player in Dade for 2015...

Advertisement

we're upset because FSU has had one of the best secondaries in the nation as of late and they offered a local kid who apparently wasnt good enough for us and our shut down D

Its a 2015 kid who even if we did offer he was FSU bound. Ok, if we offered itd be 'FSU outrecruited us again" but if we get McFadden tomorrow who to many is better there will still be complaints about this.

Bigger picture...I'm sick and fuggin tired of seeing S FL kids, specifically Dade kids, go to FSU, ball out, and throw up 305.

Al Golden and his staff, are getting their **** pushed in on the field, and on the recruiting trail.

Yeah, and they already have a commitment from ESPN's #1 S in 2015- Derwin James...

Man, I hate when they do this to us... They got Yearby early too... Wait a minute... Haha it's early everyone relax... As long as we pull in studs or find studs we'll be fine... Who's to say that he won't change his mind... Lets make sure 2014 sticks and qualifies...

Bigger picture...I'm sick and fuggin tired of seeing S FL kids, specifically Dade kids, go to FSU, ball out, and throw up 305.

Al Golden and his staff, are getting their **** pushed in on the field, and on the recruiting trail.

Bruh I agree and theres a few doing that at FSU but not so many that they're killing us. Freeman, Green and Hart and then who else is KILLING US right now? Dont gimme Kermit, Keef or Thomas I mean shut down performers that we're ****ed that we didn't get and also guys who Golden and not Shannon missed on? Just answer that for me

Advertisement

That's always going to happen to an extent... Snoop Minnis went FSU and Antonio Bryant went to Pitt... To Bilikentoff winners... That being said we found studs in Moss, Wayne and Johnson... As long as the staff bring in studs we're fine... No staff locks down a certain area I that's the case... Nelson Alghelar, Lenard Williams, and Buck(forgot the last name) would have went to FSU and UF instead of USC... But both programs for studs... (UF just needs a qb)...

did we even offer this kid? its not like there isn't a overabundance of secondary talent in next years class

tim, cole, quan, the good mcfadden, causey, SBB and ridley could play in the secondary all of them local products

if we can get most of those kids; and we have a really good shot at getting most if not all of them, we will be perfect in the secondary

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Who from 305 ball out for fsu freeman is over rated duke ****s on him

I felt that way about Freeman as well but he really progressed this year... However I think he would have been a career back up here... I don't think he is better than Miller at this stage in their career and I think Duke is better than him... And he wasn't better than Storm... Too be fair, FSU is the best thing to happen to Freeman... FSU is going to get some kids who want to get away (I.e. Joyner)...

There are some SERIOUS ballers and i'm not sure he's top 5 at his position in s. florida. Solid get for fsu, but i'm not heartbroken. If we pulled him i'd be happy…. There are other fish in the sea. However, would have been nice...

We need playmakers on D and you say its okay that FSU gets one from MIAMI CENTRAL?

Laff. and Neg.

FSU could be taking him to get to some other SoFl guys

Like they offered and took a commitment from Javonte Seabury to get a better chance with his brother Jacques Patrick, but Seabury ended up at fiu

just like Devonte Freeman, right?

Blame that **** on Shannon, Golden actually recruited him in the end

fair enough. Too little, too late

Ijs man, I feel what everybody is saying but they arent absolutely loaded from down here. These past 2 years have ****ed me off but at the same time we got the best SoFla player last year with Coley and ill take Yearby, Powell, TV, CT, Moten, Jackson, Bethel and our oline over the So Fla guys they get over us ijs

Advertisement
Back