Calvin Brewton to FSU

FSU could be taking him to get to some other SoFl guys

Like they offered and took a commitment from Javonte Seabury to get a better chance with his brother Jacques Patrick, but Seabury ended up at fiu

Nah, they took him because he's a talent, but I don't blame Miami for focusing on McFadden and Johnson.

Advertisement

Like they offered and took a commitment from Javonte Seabury to get a better chance with his brother Jacques Patrick, but Seabury ended up at fiu

So FSU is just offering the 105th best player in the nation (247) to get someone else? Dammit mane...

Nah, they took him because he's a talent, but I don't blame Miami for focusing on McFadden and Johnson.
Saw a comment earlier that I think you deleted but I wasnt saying UM didnt offer because he was FSU bound but I think Johnson and Mcfadden are better and Brewton was going to FSU most likely. He's a stud but I lived with the fact that he was a long shot. Irvin, Causey, Cole, Mcfadden and Johnson and I say we have the best in the country

Advertisement
Well, I don't think he was the lock that people thought he was. From speaking to him personally, He had genuine interest in Miami, but Miami was looking elsewhere and he saw it so he just did what's best for him.

Last edited:
Well, I don't think he was the lock that people thought he was. From speaking to him personally, He hAd genuine interest in Miami, but Miami was looking elsewhere and he saw it so he just did what's best for him.

welp, there goes that excuse.

Well just browsed their board....and here's an update...they think they're getting everyone...Prince, Adoree, Marlon Humphrey, Malik McDowell, Lorenzo Carter, and of course Lane and Jackson.

Advertisement
Well, I don't think he was the lock that people thought he was. From speaking to him personally, He hAd genuine interest in Miami, but Miami was looking elsewhere and he saw it so he just did what's best for him.

Well my bad about that I was wrong then but at the same time theres sooooooooooooooooooooo many dbs that even if we got him and some of the other toip guys others would moan about who FSU got so it doesnt matter in the end

If it means we get Burgess-Becker, Irvin, and/or McFadden...don't care. If we end up getting only 1 of those guys, that's a problem.

again i have no problem with mcfadden and johnson its just as i said, as of lately i have little to no reason to believe that we will land those two

Advertisement

again i have no problem with mcfadden and johnson its just as i said, as of lately i have little to no reason to believe that we will land those two

UF is still killing it in recruiting and who do you think looked worse this season?

Advertisement
If it means we get Burgess-Becker, Irvin, and/or McFadden...don't care. If we end up getting only 1 of those guys, that's a problem.

Johnsons the best out of that group and SBB to me is a wr as his best position
See, I forgot about him. It's a deep year. Plenty of options. No excuses.

Exaclty, **** you forgot the MNW cb and I forgot his name but loved his tape like this *****ing about the 1 db is a waste its too talented next year for that

Some need to wake up smell the coffee, yes its too early to tell but if we keep playing it safe focusing on just particular players we will get screwed, lets not forget the entire nation is after johnson and mcfadden and it just takes that one school, one friend they want to play with or one south florida middle man to get ahold of them, with that being said its early but if we do not offer brewton over the summer it will be a mistake.

UF is still killing it in recruiting and who do you think looked worse this season?

But UF has been bad just this year, Miami has been bad for some time now. Slowly things have been picking up for us, and reason to believe a turnaround will be sooner rather than later is because of guys like C.Thomas, Berrios, and KC who are determined to put the U back on the map. Understand kids jumping on the FSU bandwagon now that they have won a NC, think things wont change if Miami wins? Hard to believe with that DC of ours I know, but he ain't going nowhere next season so a wait and see approach is best we can do.

Advertisement
Back