Calvin Brewton to FSU

Advertisement
That really ****es me off to see them say they're building a fence around Miami *** state university

Advertisement
There are some SERIOUS ballers and i'm not sure he's top 5 at his position in s. florida. Solid get for fsu, but i'm not heartbroken. If we pulled him i'd be happy…. There are other fish in the sea. However, would have been nice...

Last edited:
That really ****es me off to see them say they're building a fence around Miami *** state university
you realize that he has family there and everybody locked him into FSU from last year? Theres a reason why nobody talked about him to UM and Kendrell and Jaquan Johnson are both better

Advertisement
I know im talking about what there board is posting though I know we never offered him

Advertisement
you realize that he has family there and everybody locked him into FSU from last year? Theres a reason why nobody talked about him to UM and Kendrell and Jaquan Johnson are both better

You mean like how Dalvin Cook has family at Miami?

Wow not everybodys the same and **** bruh do you have a gf? I swear you're always negative and upset go get some ***** and release that stress on it

Advertisement

You mean like how Dalvin Cook has family at Miami?

Wow not everybodys the same and **** bruh do you have a gf? I swear you're always negative and upset go get some ***** and release that stress on it

So Dalvin Cook hates his family?

I can already see this kid picking off our qb in a couple years and throwing up the 305

Advertisement
Back