Calm down

why the golden bashing?

we're 7-2
we beat the NCAA and he stood by us when he didn't have to
VT is a rivalry game and no matter how good each team is it could always go either way, last year we dominated, this year they did
he's recruited an astonishing amount of talent the last few years and will only get better now without the NCAA cloud (imagine us if he didn't pull in Gilbert and Renfrow for added depth)

everyone is butt hurt about the FSU loss but why? is it because the board was spoiled and wanted to see a national championship? keep in mind, the same board that was doomsday during the offseason and many posters were predicting 4 or 5 losses, but now we lose to two teams and it's fire the whole staff?

FSU is probably the best team in the nation so i don't know why people are so upset about that loss, if you are then please take the shades off and realize that we played solid for the first half but we are just not there YET

we haven't won the way most of us would like to but we are on pace for 10-2 this year, and although it's a let down that we will not have a chance in the ACC championship game... nobody in the acc coastal is beating FSU anyways so i don't think not making it is a massive let down.

if you're not happy with 10-2 this year then GTFO

Stop posting.

Advertisement
why the golden bashing?

we're 7-2
VT is a rivalry game and no matter how good each team is it could always go either way, last year we dominated, this year they did
he's recruited an astonishing amount of talent the last few years and will only get better now without the NCAA cloud (imagine us if he didn't pull in Gilbert and Renfrow for added depth)

everyone is butt hurt about the FSU loss but why? is it because the board was spoiled and wanted to see a national championship? keep in mind, the same board that was doomsday during the offseason and many posters were predicting 4 or 5 losses, but now we lose to two teams and it's fire the whole staff?

FSU is probably the best team in the nation so i don't know why people are so upset about that loss, if you are then please take the shades off and realize that we played solid for the first half but we are just not there YET

we haven't won the way most of us would like to but we are on pace for 10-2 this year, and although it's a let down that we will not have a chance in the ACC championship game... nobody in the acc coastal is beating FSU anyways so i don't think not making it is a massive let down.

Stop posting.

dam son.jpg

why the golden bashing?

we're 7-2

Stop posting.
Lmao this is what the 4th of 5th time you've stalked my post from 3 years ago?

I'm not gonna apologize for sticking with the team when we were 7-2 and ranked high that year with high hopes .

That was 3 years ago! Before most of the board turned on golden. I myself lost faith in the Louisville game in Orlando.

That was before the two ****** years after.

Should we just not like our team anymore? That way we don't have to worry about Internet warriors with no life like you tracking down our logical and rational posts from years ago?

You don't like the team, you're a ******* troll

I refuse to bash the team I root for in game 7

That doesn't mean I don't see problems

Everything I said in that post was true just as everything I have said tonight

Offensive line is playing terrible, Brad can't stand in the pocket, and defense looks questionable against solid teams

There are reasons for all the above but I choose to be a Miami fan still, you should consider the same

Actually everything I said in that post was true

FSU won the national championship so they were the best team in the nation.

we beat Virginia Tech BADLY the next year in Blacksburg

And 10-2 record would have had me and the whole board ecstatic that year. It's not 2001. We haven't had a ten win season since 03. When I posted that it was on the table and had a legit shot.

I'm glad your hatred for the players and staff allowed you to be right 3 years later in hindsight though, congratulations

Last edited:
why the golden bashing?

we're 7-2

Stop posting.

I'm not gonna apologize for sticking with the team when we were 7-2 and ranked high that year with high hopes .

That was 3 years ago! Before most of the board turned on golden. I myself lost faith in the Louisville game in Orlando.

That was before the two ****** years after.

Should we just not like our team anymore? That way we don't have to worry about Internet warriors with no life like you tracking down our logical and rational posts from years ago?

You don't like the team, you're a ******* troll

If you didn't realize that our 7-0 record was a complete and total fraud, that the same problems were boiling under the surface waiting to explode once we played real teams, then you're either blind or ever the optimist.

I will never forget that game against Wake with the way they lined up their OL and completely dominated Golden and D'nofrio. That team had fraud written all over it once the excitement of the UF game died down.

why the golden bashing?

we're 7-2

Stop posting.

That was before the two ****ty years after.

You don't like the team, you're a ****ing troll

If you didn't realize that our 7-0 record was a complete and total fraud, that the same problems were boiling under the surface waiting to explode once we played real teams, then you're either blind or ever the optimist.

I will never forget that game against Wake with the way they lined up their OL and completely dominated Golden and D'nofrio. That team had fraud written all over it once the excitement of the UF game died down.
Hey 7-0 is 7-0. Was it pretty? No but you take the wins.

Notre Dame struggled in every single game they played before getting to the national championship game against Alabama a few years ago. You think they cared if the wins were fraud?

that was year 3 in Golden this is game 7 with Richt. Those three losses seemed to be the ending of golden and that's when many of us realized he couldn't come through in big games and would always fall short

Advertisement
I'll take you resorting to insults as you realizing you're wrong.

Pleasure doing business with you

Advertisement
Back