CALLING ALL SLURPERS

My life is in a 10000% better place then this football program, yet idiots like you will support this circus.

Yeah, I was driving home from having a great stone crab dinner at True Lux while you were druken typing hate at someone you've never met cause he didn't want to fly a banner or fire a first year head coach three games into his tenure.

Your life is awesome.

Advertisement
Yeah, I was driving home from having a great stone crab dinner at True Lux while you were druken typing hate at someone you've never met cause he didn't want to fly a banner or fire a first year head coach three games into his tenure.

Your life is awesome.

Dude stop trying to flex on a message board you insecure loser

Advertisement
Boy do our fans have an inflated sense of self importance.

How much have you donated to the school?

It's likely not enough to be relevant. The angry loser fans at home don't matter.

If you want to matter, go make a ton of money, donate it to the program, and force them to make a change.

Otherwise, sit back and watch 3 hours of football a dozen times a year. Or don't. It doesn't matter.
I could hit the lotto give them infinite money and they would still hire a bum its what they do. They dont care about football like they say they have shown that

Always have, always will. Although, I’m sure these are not just fans; these are guys from the AD or probably Golden Canes who are so out of tune w things, they are simply here for damage control, and to call us REAL fans unreasonable for expecting to beat a 1-5 team at home.
Facts

This staff is real bad one of the worst in cfb right now

If they were recruiting well then I’d be slurping hard, but they have shown to be below average recruiters

Your life is awesome.
Love me some True Lux. Great spot, but I prefer Truluck’s.

Advertisement
I am disappointed just like all here but a coaching merry-go-round has us where we are. I know that we outbid Ga and Ala for Enos and wish that had not happened. Running reverses in the red zone against a small fast DL was more than stupid Our talent is not conducive to Enos style offense, I also hate the idea we have so few RB options. Where is out depth as we use just Dee Jay and Cam. GT has not defended the run well yet we did not attack them and that is on Enos. I wish we had grabbed Feaster off the portal, he had 175 yards yesterday against the gator playing for a SC team that is not exceptional. I doubt being a supportive fan is slurping but I am loyal to our team and pull for the best and have no clue how my posts have anything to do with what is happening to our team. Tough to see such talent wasted and see no intensity from our Canes. Historically we win at the end and in all 4 losses we had opportunities to win and failed. I think Perry and N'Kosi are talented in practice but can't handle pressure, I hope that Tate gets a shot since he came into the program a winner having never lost a high school game, over 40 straight games many he won in the final stages. Game day is different than practice, practice players can shine wearing a no contact jersey but can crumble under the bright lights. Our history is clutch players performing their best when the maximum pressure is on. It's FSU that had all the wide FG games, not us so this is hard to take.
I am not an expert I just have loved watching the U and it is exciting to see those who have succeeded in the NFL, we still have the 4th most players in the NFL even with our inept coaching so the U is attractive to recruits but losing could cost us big time. I support the U but it doesn't mean I am blind to the problems much of which rests on the players, so many missed tackles yesterday is indicative of lack of effort, that bothers me more then losing.

Your life is awesome.
How was Tru Lucks use to go every monday for all you can eat stone crabs.

How was Tru Lucks use to go every monday for all you can eat stone crabs.

Awesome.
BEF21C3E-51B5-4CA4-9EB5-2356A3930EA9.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
What happens if UVA went 1-6 for in the RZ?
What happens if CMU WRs could catch a ball?
What happens if UF didn’t give up the ball 4x?

U see how illogical that sounds? What happens if your mom grew a ***** instead of a ******?

If, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if anyone gave af about this program, would the ifs even matter?

If u’re basing a loss off of missed fgs, then my guy, u’re clearly expounding upon the problem. We just played the worst team in the ACC, at home, and lost. We allowed them to be in this game. Foolish, dumb end and arounds in the RZ, not once, but twice! Lol. Defense making GT look like the best running team in CFB. DJ Ivey consistently out of position.

If, if, if, if, if, if, if, if. Fck an if, and a if! This “if” excuse or reasoning has kept some of ya’ll blinded to what’s the real problem: ineptitude from top to bottom. Manny has zero business being here as a head coach. His pedigree sucks, no cap.

Man, bump!

Advertisement
Back