CALLING ALL SLURPERS

@Fawk_U Haters is another major slurper.
you’re just a ****boi who spends to much time reading what I write.

With that being said You cant defend this. I didn’t see a play but how does one begin to defend this. anyone and I mean anyone reserves the right to be for someone until they aren’t. It’s better than being a whiny bish

Advertisement
well it was hilarious, even people for the banner thought it was a good troll job, but no I personally did not do it

he also said they will be flying a banner for free next home game which after this game I can’t disagree too much with doing

don’t try to back off this now. You deserve what is coming to you from this board. Might as well take a long leave of absence because you won’t ever hear the end of it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
What's your defense now?!?

Everyone drop the slurpers @ so we know who the dumbasses are.

Here's some: @Go Canes!! @ALLoverCANE @HurricaneHauk @SayWhat @KevinCaneFace @Fawk_U Haters @SigmundFriend @AustinCane6688 @305to954
the "Whos Who" list of Slurpers .... LMAO !!!

here's the pic on their T Shirts

manny (1).jpg

Advertisement
you’re just a ****boi who spends to much time reading what I write.

With that being said You cant defend this. I didn’t see a play but how does one begin to defend this. anyone and I mean anyone reserves the right to be for someone until they aren’t. It’s better than being a whiny bish

Game one was all you needed to know
When a corch does something historically bad like give up 10 sacks in one game you know he’s a corch and then the unc game erased any and all doubt

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back