CALLING ALL SLURPERS

You bet your sweet *** I can.
Have at it, but pics or it didn't happen.
jenn.jpg

Advertisement
Nobody is a slurper. Dumb and unintelligent CIS name calling at its finest.

I'm just curious though, what happens if we make two chipshot kicks?

What happens if we don't give up a hundred yards after contact? Did players who have tacked for 15 years suddenly forget how to?

What happens if KJ comes up with just one of his other endzone opoortunites and even better, Perry helps him out with a slightly better thrown ball?

Enos is terrible, even hamstrung by a terrible OL. No question and nothing has changed.

You all rode Diaz and his defense since he's been here, now they couldn't stop 1-5 GT?

Diaz better look in the mirror and find some answers, but his players also need to do the same. I could call out all but a handful of them missing rudimentary plays they should be making. All aspects of this team suck right now. GT apparently wanted it more as well.

Advertisement
Oh it is. The one constant through all these years. is the suck off slurpers. They are synonymous with the shytshow. One in the same.

um-coaches-jpg.98617
minnie-mouse-diaz-jpg.98618

dude @Ammok, you’ve been on point all these years, these pictures are classic of how we’ve looked the past 16 years. We look as bad as Rutgers does... sad state!

You can’t find one post where I said Manny is a good coach. He’s not but he’s also not to blame. Blake did this

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
The slurpers have always been a part of the problem

Always have, always will. Although, I’m sure these are not just fans; these are guys from the AD or probably Golden Canes who are so out of tune w things, they are simply here for damage control, and to call us REAL fans unreasonable for expecting to beat a 1-5 team at home.

Nobody is a slurper. Dumb and unintelligent CIS name calling at its finest.

I'm just curious though, what happens if we make two chipshot kicks?

What happens if we don't give up a hundred yards after contact? Did players who have tacked for 15 years suddenly forget how to?

What happens if KJ comes up with just one of his other endzone opoortunites and even better, Perry helps him out with a slightly better thrown ball?

Enos is terrible, even hamstrung by a terrible OL. No question and nothing has changed.

You all rode Diaz and his defense since he's been here, now they couldn't stop 1-5 GT?

Diaz better look in the mirror and find some answers, but his players also need to do the same. I could call out all but a handful of them missing rudimentary plays they should be making. All aspects of this team suck right now. GT apparently wanted it more as well.

What happens if UVA went 1-6 for in the RZ?
What happens if CMU WRs could catch a ball?
What happens if UF didn’t give up the ball 4x?

U see how illogical that sounds? What happens if your mom grew a ***** instead of a ******?

If, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if anyone gave af about this program, would the ifs even matter?

If u’re basing a loss off of missed fgs, then my guy, u’re clearly expounding upon the problem. We just played the worst team in the ACC, at home, and lost. We allowed them to be in this game. Foolish, dumb end and arounds in the RZ, not once, but twice! Lol. Defense making GT look like the best running team in CFB. DJ Ivey consistently out of position.

If, if, if, if, if, if, if, if. Fck an if, and a if! This “if” excuse or reasoning has kept some of ya’ll blinded to what’s the real problem: ineptitude from top to bottom. Manny has zero business being here as a head coach. His pedigree sucks, no cap.

Advertisement
Back