CALLING ALL SLURPERS

Advertisement
I'm not bailing on my coach the first season.

Dumbasses want to fire Manny now. That would be stupid. Pay him to leave while Fake James is still employed and would make the next hire. That is just moronic at levels never seen.

Let Blake hire another Coach. SMH. There should be one firing and one alone, Blake James. We have haven't had a decent AD since Sam Jankovich. Just think about the stupid *** schedules he has gotten us into the horrible coaches he has hired? And someone wants him to hire more. We probably paying our old coaches he hired more this year than the current one.

I have no problem if we hire a competent AD and that person keeps or fires Manny, but firing Manny now or at the end of the season is stupid.

Dumbasses want to fire Manny now. That would be stupid. Pay him to leave while Fake James is still employed and would make the next hire. That is just moronic at levels never seen.

Let Blake hire another Coach. SMH. There should be one firing and one alone, Blake James. We have haven't had a decent AD since Sam Jankovich. Just think about the stupid *** schedules he has gotten us into the horrible coaches he has hired? And someone wants him to hire more. We probably paying our old coaches he hired more this year than the current one.

I have no problem if we hire a competent AD and that person keeps or fires Manny, but firing Manny now or at the end of the season is stupid.
A competent AD shows Manny the door the same day he walks into the job. Plain & simple

What happens if UVA went 1-6 for in the RZ?
What happens if CMU WRs could catch a ball?
What happens if UF didn’t give up the ball 4x?

U see how illogical that sounds? What happens if your mom grew a ***** instead of a ******?

If, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if, if anyone gave af about this program, would the ifs even matter?

If u’re basing a loss off of missed fgs, then my guy, u’re clearly expounding upon the problem. We just played the worst team in the ACC, at home, and lost. We allowed them to be in this game. Foolish, dumb end and arounds in the RZ, not once, but twice! Lol. Defense making GT look like the best running team in CFB. DJ Ivey consistently out of position.

If, if, if, if, if, if, if, if. Fck an if, and a if! This “if” excuse or reasoning has kept some of ya’ll blinded to what’s the real problem: ineptitude from top to bottom. Manny has zero business being here as a head coach. His pedigree sucks, no cap.

That's the problem with people here, it's all or nothing.

When you miss what should he surefire extra points and field goals that are gimme's, yes, that is something you can base a loss off of.

You can also base a win off of it. We sure do, Wide Right, Wide left, etc.

Nobody has said it's all kosher. There are problems, again it isn't all on a coaching staff. Mf'ing players at some point have to step up. Did a coach miss those fg's? Drop those passes? Completely whiff on blocks? Miss those tackles? Miss those assignments? Cause receivers to drop balls? Throw those INT's or cause fumbles? Drop INT's? Etc Etc Etc

This offense sucks. We aren't playing well at all. Nobody accepts or wants moral victories. Our record is what it is. There are a lot of reasons for it.

Yes, the double reverse and end around, WTF? You don't run those plays when you can't block. Ivey, he should just transfer. Could single all but a handful out, not worth it. Pathetic play by the guys and some terrible offensive football calls. With a decent offense, we win.

Enos, he has to go. Bunch of people were all giggity when we got him, we stole him from Bama right? Shortest honeymoon I've ever seen.

Advertisement
acx.gif

That's the problem with people here, it's all or nothing.

When you miss what should he surefire extra points and field goals that are gimme's, yes, that is something you can base a loss off of.

You can also base a win off of it. We sure do, Wide Right, Wide left, etc.

Nobody has said it's all kosher. There are problems, again it isn't all on a coaching staff. Mf'ing players at some point have to step up. Did a coach miss those fg's? Drop those passes? Completely whiff on blocks? Miss those tackles? Miss those assignments? Cause receivers to drop balls? Throw those INT's or cause fumbles? Drop INT's? Etc Etc Etc

This offense sucks. We aren't playing well at all. Nobody accepts or wants moral victories. Our record is what it is. There are a lot of reasons for it.

Yes, the double reverse and end around, WTF? You don't run those plays when you can't block. Ivey, he should just transfer. Could single all but a handful out, not worth it. Pathetic play by the guys and some terrible offensive football calls. With a decent offense, we win.

Enos, he has to go. Bunch of people were all giggity when we got him, we stole him from Bama right? Shortest honeymoon I've ever seen.

I don’t believe most here think it’s all or nothing, but clearly we have regressed each season. We want to see progress, and we’re arguably worst than last season.

I just watched BYU take down Boise St. BYU played out of their minds today and held Boise St off. Right before the game ended, this is what was posted on ESPN by a BYU LB:

“When a coach steps up & takes the blame for the players, that shows a lot of love & a lot of humility. His job is on the line and for him to put himself under the bus like that & take the blame for how we are playing, that shows a lot of love. It makes me want to go out & work even harder for him.”
-Chaz Ah You on Coach Sitake.

I can’t remember the last time our coaches didn’t throw kids under the bus, and then fans try to jump on that same band wagon. You want to know y our program has been in a rut? B/c we haven’t hired a coach worth a **** that kids would run through a wall for.

-We hired Coker. After Butch’s kids left, it just became free lance U.

-We then hired Shannon who was way in over his head, and got zero support.

-We then hired Golden, who started out OK, but as NoD started to be questioned for his formations and defensive philosophy, Golden started to blame the kids, using phrases like “the play calls were fine, we just didn’t execute.”

-We then hired Richt; again, started out OK, but the moment his play book was called out & his son was called out, he started calling out the players for lack of execution. Taking a page from Golden, “the plays were fine, they’re there, players have to do their job and execute.” Then the whole staff started blaming players.

-So what do we do? We hire a guy from that same staph. Yet, he seemed different. By all accounts, he appeared to blame the previous offensive coaching staff for failures. As the season has gone on, Diaz and Enos have done what their predecessors have done....start blaming the players. Fans? They too have bought in w this narrative.

Let me explain culture; culture starts from the top. When Jarren Williams got a game MVP plaque after a loss?? When Diaz said he had no idea about him receiving said plaque? When Diaz said the reason why Miami started off slow against UNC was due to coming off a “bye-week?” When Miami danced in the locker room after beating BCU? When Manny said after the CMU game, ‘the only thing they could do was beat CMU?’

This is the culture built by Diaz. This “standard” that Diaz keeps saying, is all smoke and mirrors. There is no “standard” and it’s evident by our on field play.

THIS is y Diaz has to leave. This is not an overreaction, this is me laying out things that have been going on w/in this program and I’m tired of the players taking the blame from the ineptitude of these staphs and lack of player development. Patke is our ST coach; need I say more?

Last edited:
What's your defense now?!?

Everyone drop the slurpers @ so we know who the dumbasses are.

Here's some: @Go Canes!! @ALLoverCANE @HurricaneHauk @SayWhat @KevinCaneFace @Fawk_U Haters @SigmundFriend @AustinCane6688 @305to954 @Andrew @fraggle

This was his 7th career game, and special teams cost us 13-16 points. He made mistakes but he is young and hopefully learns from them.

If you marked anonymous internet posters as "slurpers" in order to circle back and message them on a free message board after a tough loss...

Wow. I'm not sure I know anyone with a sadder life than you. I really hope you find meaning and companionship before it's too late.

Advertisement
The slurpers have always been a part of the problem

Boy do our fans have an inflated sense of self importance.

How much have you donated to the school?

It's likely not enough to be relevant. The angry loser fans at home don't matter.

If you want to matter, go make a ton of money, donate it to the program, and force them to make a change.

Otherwise, sit back and watch 3 hours of football a dozen times a year. Or don't. It doesn't matter.

I'm not bailing on my coach the first season.

He’s been here four years and has zero and I mean zero resume to fall back on. Golden, Shannon, Coker and certainly Richt all had at least some degree or other of resume or in the case of Shannon and Richt championship pedigree. wtf does Diaz have? His failed two years at UT? He’s years at Mediocre State University? His time at UM where we were a losing team that he got destroyed by good teams? What the **** has this man done to deserve this job let alone deserve any benefit of the doubt???

Advertisement
This was his 7th career game, and special teams cost us 13-16 points. He made mistakes but he is young and hopefully learns from them.

If you marked anonymous internet posters as "slurpers" in order to circle back and message them on a free message board after a tough loss...

Wow. I'm not sure I know anyone with a sadder life than you. I really hope you find meaning and companionship before it's too late.

You should at least be proud of your status as a prime corch slurper.

This isn’t a job for young guys to learn how to coach. He has zero business being here. What did Diaz do in his career to in any way display he was ready for this gig?

You should at least be proud of your status as a prime corch slurper.

This isn’t a job for young guys to learn how to coach. He has zero business being here. What did Diaz do in his career to in any way display he was ready for this gig?

Very proud. The sadness of bitter, pathetic internet trolls such as yourself is the one silver lining of a Canes loss.

I don't engage with folks who say "corch" or "slurper". Criticism is fair, but those words indicate a lack of sincerity and intellect.

Stay angry.

Very proud. The sadness of bitter, pathetic internet trolls such as yourself is the one silver lining of a Canes loss.

I don't engage with folks who say "corch" or "slurper". Criticism is fair, but those words indicate a lack of sincerity and intellect.

Stay angry.

Im neither sad nor bitter. I’m ecstatic that The Mayors Boy is continually exposed as the worst coach we have ever hired. The sooner the fan base turned on him the sooner he’d be sent packing. I honestly didn’t think it would be this pathetic this soon, but The Mayors Boy didn’t waste time in fully showing his ***.

And fake “fans” like you would rather languish in mediocrity with a guy whose resume was barely good enough for temple, than swallow your pride and admit he shouldn’t be here.

Advertisement
well it was hilarious, even people for the banner thought it was a good troll job, but no I personally did not do it

he also said they will be flying a banner for free next home game which after this game I can’t disagree too much with doing
You better be the first one to donate at least $20 the next banner.

@Go Canes!! just wanted to take this opportunity to say fück you, you are an enabling beta püssy. Fans like you are part of the problem

Have another PBR you drunken ******* idiot. How sad is your existence that at 1 AM youre thinking about and typing insults to some random dude 2000 miles away, who's opinion in the big scheme means nothing.

Re-examine your pathetic life man.

Have another PBR you drunken ******* idiot. How sad is your existence that at 1 AM youre thinking about and typing insults to some random dude 2000 miles away, who's opinion in the big scheme means nothing.

Re-examine your pathetic life man.

My life is in a 10000% better place than this football program, yet idiots like you will support this circus.

Advertisement
Back