Call me crazy!

Brooklyndee

We ****** or wut
Premium
Just a guess here. But I'm pretty confident in my opinion that Taron Vincent will be a cane... thisbwill be one yall will have to agonize over for awhile a d call me everything out my name over. But at the end of the day i believe he will be a part of this class. Were steppin up the effort on him now.

Advertisement
Brooklyn - always believe you have good info - can't predict what kids will do, but if this comes tuue you're the man.

That would be great.

A bunch of img are signing to Miami including his roommate Hightower
Dt spot is wide open for the taking of norton and McIntosh leave early as well as willis
Playing for the best defensive line coach in all of football.
Hope we can make a strong push
I know Hightower got to be pushing for him hard

Advertisement
Advertisement
If this is true I may just pull a Toonces the cat and drive off the cliff. Brooklyn would be the official class of 2018 insider

Other schools will lose their **** if this happens.

Bet that if we grab 4 IMG kids this round (counting Dunlap as in) the NCAA gonna hit us with some bull**** violation. Satan, Junkbo, and McSuckass all gonna cry up a river until we get hit with something.

Advertisement
Snagging any recruit from cuckbo or Urban is a good time

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I trust your opinion Dee...

If we get an early commit from him, do you think he'll stick all the way til NSD?

Advertisement
Just a guess here. But I'm pretty confident in my opinion that Taron Vincent will be a cane... thisbwill be one yall will have to agonize over for awhile a d call me everything out my name over. But at the end of the day i believe he will be a part of this class. Were steppin up the effort on him now.

What is it exactly that makes you feel that way Dee?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You have me drinking the Kool-Aide, Dee. I cannot wait for the season to get here. This off-season is taking too long, lol ...

Faalele coming?

Advertisement
Back