CALIFORNIA STATE COLLEGES CLOSED FALL

Advertisement
i'm also in houston. hidalgo is an absolute trainwreck of a county judge. the medical center is a **** ghost town. we're going to see "coronavirus-related" deaths, but they're going to come from people that were frightened into staying home and not getting the medical care they need for their non-coronavirus conditions. ut and a&m systems are chomping at the bit to open back up, so we probably won't have university shutdowns come fall unless they come from private schools.
Agree with everything you said... Hildago is a spineless politician who attempted to run some hard stances like that Michigan Gov but ultimately everyone has shot her the rod.

Just hope this next election round up people remember all of this and speak with their votes

follow the debt and which governors are keeping their states close. California, Washington, Oregon, Minnesota, Connecticut, Wisconsin, Michigan, Illinois..... these states are run in the ground fiscally. they are hoping for a federal bailout to clean up all the years of mismanagement and use the Wuhan virus as an excuse. . hopefully us taxpayers don't have to bail out these states. Oregon, Washington California have already formed a group to demand a site bailout from the rest of the country... fck um... file bankruptcy

what do they all have in common?

Advertisement
I was told that a particular Home Depot in the Bay Area threatened to leave their store and move because of the homeless camps in their parking lot.

A large, high pressure manure spreader slinging sh1++ will clear out a parking lot faster than a cheetah at lunch time.

Two or more running simultaneously are like Warp 3.

I thought I heard Emmert say no college sports until campuses allow students back in? What will he do then when some campuses open in some states and others don't like in California?

@Rellyrell what’s your take on this?

Man, I’ve been back & forth on this.
If you would’ve asked me literally 5 mins ago, I would’ve said ‘you know what, I dunno....maybe it is being a little overblown, and I’m starting to warm up to the idea of re-opening.

However, my soon to be ex-wife just came to me and said, she’s feeling flu like symptoms as we speak. In trying to be “spiteful”, she’s been going out hanging w ppl just last week. It could be a coincidence, but she’s the only one that broke shelter in place hanging w other ppl. I’m not sure if she has it or not, but it stands to reason the moment she started to ignore shelter in place is the now the moment she’s experiencing flu/like symptoms.

So I dunno man

Advertisement
This kind of stupidity is what ruins it for the rest of us. I live in South Florida, and know Firefighters and nurses who work at Baptist Hodpital and Nickalous Children Hospital. I assure you this bug is spreading and significantly worse than the ******* flu. Don’t believe me, walk you white trash *** to the hospital without a mask and find out for yourself.

You’re not telling me Baptist is overwhelmed with lots of Covid patients are you? I know for a fact that’s a flat out lie.

It's been reported on every major news station and print outlet. It makes sense it would happen. It's going to happen everywhere the economy starts opening up. The question will be how large will the spike be and what the acceptable level is before panic starts again.
I don't know about Florida and I have no idea where the media is getting their info, but I live in Georgia and you can check the GDH website 3 times a day for an update. While I don't agree with what Kemp did in re-opening so soon, he hasn't been proven wrong. The trend is definitely down since re-opening. There have been no real spikes in cases. That's not me saying that. That's the GDH. Check the website. Deaths? Won't know yet since there is a 2 week lag in deaths to infections. But this narrative that Georgia is heading for a cliff are not accurate. At least not yet.

Pretty much. It will create political pressure on other colleges, and may become a campaign issue. College athletics may not resume until the fall of 2021.

I'm thinking baseball in '21 after the "second wave" passes and most of us are still alive.

Advertisement
Long as numbers don't spike there will be college football in all states except for Cali, so if you are a junior or senior in those pac 12 schools would you sit out a season there or transfer this season so you can have more film and go pro

Advertisement
Agree with everything you said... Hildago is a spineless politician who attempted to run some hard stances like that Michigan Gov but ultimately everyone has shot her the rod.

Just hope this next election round up people remember all of this and speak with their votes

turner got reelected and somehow, someway, sheila jackson "can you see the flag on mars" lee and al green are the best that two congressional districts can come up with. most of the city + metro is certifiably retarded.

Man, I’ve been back & forth on this.
If you would’ve asked me literally 5 mins ago, I would’ve said ‘you know what, I dunno....maybe it is being a little overblown, and I’m starting to warm up to the idea of re-opening.

However, my soon to be ex-wife just came to me and said, she’s feeling flu like symptoms as we speak. In trying to be “spiteful”, she’s been going out hanging w ppl just last week. It could be a coincidence, but she’s the only one that broke shelter in place hanging w other ppl. I’m not sure if she has it or not, but it stands to reason the moment she started to ignore shelter in place is the now the moment she’s experiencing flu/like symptoms.

So I dunno man
Wow. That’s crazy Rell. Get’s real when it hits close to home. Hope she will be ok and you as well. Stay safe out there.

Advertisement
Back